Duane Ludwig:"I'd corner new UFC champ Dillashaw in fight against Urijah Faber"!

Faber said something along the lines of Ludwig was too emotional, etc. They were clashing heads during training. Faber wants to be the poster boy for that camp and didn't like the way bang was leading it.

Sad part is they have dramatically improved since bang came along. Faber ran him out.

Faber said something along the lines of Ludwig was too emotional, etc. They were clashing heads during training. Faber wants to be the poster boy for that camp and didn't like the way bang was leading it.

Sad part is they have dramatically improved since bang came along. Faber ran him out.

Is this true? I just thought Bang wanted to have his own gym and settle down.

Can you explain this??

How do you know it's not Ludwig's fault?

I can, Faber is actually a guy where everything needs to go his way. I dont know if Duane likes that.

Don't ask me how I got this information

If you get a bunch of Alpha Males (Pun intended) together, then some are gonna bump heads.

If you get a bunch of Alpha Males (Pun intended) together, then some are gonna bump heads.

Your sig is so appropriate for this thread.

Too bad Faber can't be as wise as Kit Cope. :p

Is this true? I just thought Bang wanted to have his own gym and settle down.

Uriah had an interview, was telling the media that Bang was too emotional, they were clashing heads, etc.

The fucked up part about it was Uriah got in depth with why he was emotional (bang would break down during practice), which I thought was fucked up. Keep the personal shit personal, was an obvious stab at Bang from Uriah and a lot of people were not happy with it.

That is why I think Bang would be more than happy to coach TJ against Uriah. Basically to show him that hey, just because you cant get a title from my training doesn't mean other team Alpha midget members cant!

The way that I understood the article (and don't quote me because I could have misunderstood) is that it is Uriah's way, or the highway.

lol @ your av

tumblr_md11giexjO1re5zhmo8_250.gif

Well, it is HIS camp. He started it. Not to mention, he went out and recruited each member of the team. They are his guys, his camp. End of story. Faber isn't a coach, he's a fighter and training partner.

Already starting the drama R.I.P team alpha male

Everybody needs to quit attempting to stir shit up between these 2.

If you actually read every interview by both of them regarding the other, you only find minor differences, a ton of compliments, and still having the door open of working together, along with wishing each other the very best.

Theres no beef.
It's been clearly stated by both of them that the issue was Bang wanted to branch out with his own system, and Faber wanted someone dedicated to TAM long-term.

Your sig is so appropriate for this thread.

Too bad Faber can't be as wise as Kit Cope. :p

Wisdom and Kit Cope are not often associated with eachother, but in this case its appropriate.:icon_twis

Well, it is HIS camp. He started it. Not to mention, he went out and recruited each member of the team. They are his guys, his camp. End of story. Faber isn't a coach, he's a fighter and training partner.

While Faber did start it, you cannot say that Bang didn't bring them to the next level. You said it right, Faber is a figther, not the coach, he should not be calling the shots. The head coach should, which was Ludwig, but Faber ran him out with his ego.

Faber will soon mysteriously disappear and the team name will be changed to Team Ludwig. Then Duane will take over the world.

Uriah Faber is used to being 'the guy'. He was the the guy in WEC, he was the guy in Team Alpha Male, and he probably thought when he came to the UFC he'd be the guy there too.

When Bang took over training at TAM every fight, you'd hear Joe Rogan saying how such and such TAM member was so much better now that Bang was coaching etc and I don't think Faber could handle someone else getting so much attention.

So he cooked up a story and threw him in a meat grinder.

Back