Dry-Fit t-shirts

BobSacamano

White Belt
Reaction score
I got the dry-fit Gracie t-shirts for a gift. The black one and blue one. For some reason they are the perfect fit for me and I can wear them for No-gi and because they are a bit low key I could get away with them just hanging out and they fit like, well t-shirts, not rash guards.

Now it could be just luck that these shirts fit me perfect, but anyone know of where I can get more or similar shirts like below:

http://www.budovideos.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=26516&cat=468&page=1

I have the Sprawl Loose Fit rashguards with the same silhoutte of the gracie shirt you mentioned (not as tight as your typical rash guard, fit kind of like a tshirt). They're selling for $35 w/free shipping at www.mmapower.com.

Nike sells dri-fit shirts as well and it would be cheaper than the gracie shirt

I always reccomend the wicking tees from nhbgear.com.($20)

I could be wrong, but I think they are like 45 bucks.

I bought some at a nike outlet store in Canada and they were pretty cheap. I picked up a couple FILA ones at winner's (a discount chain for brand names) for $12 a piece.

Search eBay for Nike Dry-Fit and you can get them for about $20.

Here's one: NIKE T-Shirt DRY FIT Mens TRAINING New NAVY Large L - eBay (item 140228922878 end time May-06-08 13:25:01 PDT)

For some reason, the armpits rip real easy for me with the Dry-fit shirts.

At my gyms, a bunch of us wear the Under Armour Blitz or HeatGear Me tal under our Gi's and they are comfortable and the UA logo sticking out is pretty cool if you ask me. These shirts have lasted me through several baseball and soccer seasons, as well as during MMA and jits.

I bought some Champion C9s from Targer. 12-13 bucks a pop. Short sleeve.

Not sure how they'll hold up but they seem pretty sturdy.

I have one of the ones from Target and a couple from Walmart. For the price they cant be beat. They fit good, and have held up great for being $8 shirts.

I bought some at a nike outlet store in Canada and they were pretty cheap. I picked up a couple FILA ones at winner's (a discount chain for brand names) for $12 a piece.

i got a alot of rebok gear from ross, works great cost me about 13 each, but well worth it.

Back