Drug Testing Now Hurts More Than Helps The Sport

Funny how people blame USADA but not the fighters who are breaking the rules.

Keep on testing and banning the assholes who cheat.

Yeah, it's like blaming the police for solving a crime instead of the criminal who committed it. Imagine the only defense you can come up with in court is "some other people are criminals too" or "society will be less entertaining without crime".

Retard logic at its best.

Yeah, it's like blaming the police for solving a crime instead of the criminal who committed it. Imagine the only defense you can come up with in court is "some other people are criminals too" or "society will be less entertaining without crime".

Retard logic at its best.

People aren't entertained by typical criminals like they are professional athletes.

People aren't entertained by typical criminals like they are professional athletes.

Bullshit. Just look at the sheer mass of series and movies on ANY kind of criminals.

I guess the police should only prosecute hit and runs if the perpetrator isn't entertaining enough. As long as it's not your wife and child being endangered by a intoxicated "star", who cares, right?

"You can do whatever you want as long as you're on a big screen and entertaining me.". That's the kind of logic you fucktards are pushing.

But it won't work as long as there are enough people with integrity around that tell you to go fuck yourselves.

USADA bless.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think there are probably some things on the list that could be re-evaulated, but steroids and weed ARE treated differently under the current standards, aren't they?
They are.

Bullshit. Just look at the sheer mass of series and movies on ANY kind of criminals.

I guess the police should only prosecute hit and runs if the perpetrator isn't entertaining enough. As long as it's not your wife and child being endangered by a intoxicated "star", who cares, right?

"You can do whatever you want as long as you're on a big screen and entertaining me.". That's the kind of logic you fucktards are pushing.

But it won't work as long as there are enough people with integrity around that tell you to go fuck yourselves.

USADA bless.

lmao, movies aren't real junior.

Does USDA exist for NFL, NHL and NBA? NBA it's not so important but the other two hell's yeah. Just wondering ask never thought to look.

Hard to say. From a humanitarian point it's the right thing to do protecting the fighters. Likewise, it's the right thing to to do for athletes busting their balls at the gym the natural way. On the other hand, if it really is less entertaining to the point it cripples everything, is it worth it? If I had a child competing I'd be 10 behind clan sport. That's my judge.

Drug testing in MMA has gotten completely out of control. It was implemented to improve the business but I just see main event after main event being ruined because of even "potential anti-doing violations." Drug testing has taken precedence over the actual sport. It's like the tail is wagging the dog. Drug testing was brought in to help - not hurt the sport.

It's been about 20 years since Josh barnett was stripped of his title but at least they held the fight and stripped him afterwards. These days they cancel the fight. It's been 20 years and more cards are being ruined because of drugs than were 10 or 20 years ago.

You're an idiot. It was not implemented to improve the business. It was implemented to improve the long-term health of the fighters. Fighters are proven to hurt themselves for the rest of their shortened lives in order to do better in their very short fighting careers.

I'm glad fights are cancelled before drug-improved athletes get the chance to physically hurt or maim clean athletes.

If they don't test than Congress will get on them like they did with MLB. That's why this exists

Baffles me this. These fighters are locked in a steel cage in a contest where they have to hurt their opponent to win.

You then want them to take drugs that allow them to hurt their opponent even more? Might not be a good long term plan for the future of the sport?

Especially when you have USADA agents who don't have the correct VISAs to be working overseas, won't identify themselves, and try to bribe local police.

You're an idiot. It was not implemented to improve the business. It was implemented to improve the long-term health of the fighters. Fighters are proven to hurt themselves for the rest of their shortened lives in order to do better in their very short fighting careers.

I'm glad fights are cancelled before drug-improved athletes get the chance to physically hurt or maim clean athletes.

Oh for fucks sake, dont get your pussy in a bunch.

Baffles me this. These fighters are locked in a steel cage in a contest where they have to hurt their opponent to win.

You then want them to take drugs that allow them to hurt their opponent even more? Might not be a good long term plan for the future of the sport?
Speaking of long term short term planning, is Jon Jones out for the short term or the long term?

Well ya see son, this here UFC has been around sinve the early 90s. It has grown into a legitimate sport. In that time, they had no testing, to some testing, to usada. UFC grew during the no testing and some testing phase. Now that usada is here, fights are getting cancelled, people are getting hurt, fighters are getting suspended over banned "supplements," not drugs. This is indeed hurting it.

I remember having to get to a bar 2 hours before the main event, just to get a shitty table. Now? Im lucky that they even order it.

So yes, USADA, we get it, you have a hard on for fucking shit up. You can go now.

Back