Drug free MMA? how much will the performances and action fade overall

NoMoreBS

White Belt
Reaction score
I don't know but it seems like the performance will fade away horrible and we might see guys gassing quicker then we ever thought.. even cardio freaks will slow down after lets say rd 1 or rd 2. The question is can the human body go 25mins of fast paced war without fading?

Renan-Barao.jpg

Your premise is silly.

The drug testers will always be behind the cheaters. All the testing methods do is catch the incompetent, lazy and those who can't afford high end drugs and protocols.

I wouldn't expect us to see much change at all except a higher frequency of people getting busted or choosing to train in remote countries.

The Tour De France (cycling) has had better testing than the UFC for at least 10 years.

No decline. No loss of interest.

Move on. The difference is none.

I don't know but it seems like the performance will fade away horrible and we might see guys gassing quicker then we ever thought.. even cardio freaks will slow down after lets say rd 1 or rd 2. The question is can the human body go 25mins of fast paced war without fading?

No you just have to pay more money for your drugs now to not get caught

The Tour De France (cycling) has had better testing than the UFC for at least 10 years.

No decline. No loss of interest.

Move on. The difference is none.

its amazing how people can fucking like watching other people walk on a fucking bicycle

There's no such thing as drug free. All the increased tests are gonna do is drive a bigger wedge between the elite (read: wealthy) fighters and the entry level guys. The entry level guys are gonna have a harder time circumventing the tests.

Not much. People like Chris Weidman are champ now and he is probably drugfree. There are many fighters I have a hard time imagining they are taking PEDs like say Mark Hunt or Conor McGregor. You will see less extemely muscular fighters like say Hector Lombard.

Well PED's stand for performance enhancing drugs, so yes I would think the performance of fighters on them would go down.

Not much. People like Chris Weidman are champ now and he is probably drugfree. There are many fighters I have a hard time imagining they are taking PEDs like say Mark Hunt or Conor McGregor. You will see less extemely muscular fighters like say Hector Lombard.

Anderson silva says hello.

Back