• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drudge Report: McGregor caught sharing private jet w/ Mayweather

Damn who is this

PAY-FLYNET-Exclusive-Irish-Fighter-Colin-McGregor-And-US-Boxer-Floyd-Mayweather-Land-In-The-UK.jpg

Idiots had one job, at least pretend it's a fight.

You're all dummies

They have to catch a flight to London ASAP for the final press conference to promote their fight and generate more BUYS

Its obvious these guys had met before the press conferences

There are interviews out there from a while back where Conor is saying he is going to a meeting with Floyd

This whole thing is staged

Its the money fight ffs

They got together, agreed a split, agreed upon the hype etc and away they go

The WWE fans who claim to be MMA fans are lapping it up and it will produce a career high pay day for both fighters

How could Conor be mad at Floyd when hes set to make an insane aount of cash with the man, same for Floyd

These guys love each other, its all an act

What interviews? The one with Helwani soon after he won the LW belt?

They both know how to play the game and sell fights and that Voltron call sign Mayweather called for last night, was obviously pre-planned and the music hitting straight after it. But look at the reaction of both their teams when that happened

Mayweather came out and said that Conor was disrespectful to his wife, daughter, black women and something about black people being monkey's. I could be wrong, but I'm sure Mayweather brought up something about racism towards him before. If he's using that to hype the fight, that's just weird.

The writers are the ones talking about this 'beef' they have - but I think these past 3 roasting sessions are just that. Last night it got stale and I wished I didn't stay up late for it, but you're not really being specific about what is staged, but if last night was - they made a complete balls of it.

They've both being mentioning each others names for a while and Mayweather is on record as saying that he's happy that he won't have to try and promote the fight himself. I'd doubt they would need a private meeting to discuss how to bounce off one another.

If that is them sharing a plane - then that's odd. But in the Mayweather pictures the width of them have being cropped, while the pictures of Conor getting off it, you can see a purple logo in the frame which is wider.

LOL at the so-called "knowledgeable" Sherdog heavies.

What do you guys think a "press tour" is? Do you buy into all the UFC hype, because MMA promoters don't exaggerate rivalries?

You guys hate this fight so bad, you can't stop talking about it. Just head to the MAY/MAC forum, cause you know you want to be there. You're like the losers who didn't get invited to the party, standing outside trying to convince each other how lame it must be, and how much cooler it is to be standing around in your circle jerk.

Every MMA staredown and press conference is so obviously fake, because real fighters wouldn't be able to control their animal instincts and would just attack each other on site, right guys?

This x1000. These fucking idiots will gladly throw out a hundred bucks for fake wolf tickets, while these two laugh their asses to the bank. Darwin wasn't joking around...
They're actually going to fight, you know?

This is how combat sports work. You do press conferences to promote the fight, then at the end, you fight. This is no different than any other fight, which I'm sure you've seen before, seeing as your on sherdog

Lol, @ sherdoggers thinking the beef is real. What a buncha suckers.
They don't know they're going to be paying 100$ for a glorified sparring session.

I thought that this was obvious when the fight was announced and painfully obvious after the staged press conferences of the past few days.

They don't know they're going to be paying 100$ for a glorified sparring session.

I thought that this was obvious when the fight was announced and painfully obvious after the staged press conferences of the past few days.
Sparring session? So you don't think Conor is going to try to win?

They're actually going to fight, you know?

This is how combat sports work. You do press conferences to promote the fight, then at the end, you fight. This is no different than any other fight, which I'm sure you've seen before, seeing as your on sherdog

These guys are so desperate to badmouth this fight, they will gladly feign ignorance and block out shit that they should obviously know, just to try and feel less left out in the cold.

Wouldn't surprise me if this fight struggles to get over 2 million buys. Conor has never gone that high and people are onto to Mayweather's shenanigans. The media are clearly in two minds about it, and most boxing writers will be far more interested in Canelo/Golovkin.

They're obviously just putting on a show. Hell they have both stated as much in interviews.

However, this isn't proof they were on the same plane. They were provided private jets by the same company for the tour, Dana White was on one too in one of his video blogs. Here:

Back