Driver cant figure out how to put gas

I remember when my missus phoned up to tell me that she'd flooded the engine on our old car. I started telling her what to do to clear out the fuel when she asked me did she have to get it out of the river first....

There's been a couple of times where due to other cars I've had to park on the wrong side to fill up and I'm like ' I just hope the hose reaches or this'll be embarrassing...'

Even if you don't know that, it's something you should definitely not get wrong more than once with the same car.

I've had my newest vehicle for two years and filled it with gas for the fourth time last week. It was the first time I put gas in in 2020. I had to look at the arrow to be certain I remembered correctly that the filler is on the passenger side. It seems that the manufacturers could just put the filler on the drivers side and be done with it.

Christ.

This is the whole video, by the way:

Girl in the OP should get together with this Einstein and cure cancer:

Here is another task women tend to fail at the gas station.
They don't know how much air to put into the tire or how to use a pressure gage. They just pump the tire with air until they feel it looks right.
young-girl-gets-ready-to-add-air-to-car-tire-30094358.jpg
Tbf a lot of guys probably don't know either

I had a lady approach me at the pump the other day and she couldn't figure out how to get the gas cap open. I'm thinking "women amirite?" I looked around and I couldn't find the lever either and started to feel pretty stupid. I finally found it near the floor but it wasn't labeled. The gas symbol must have worn off.

Tbf a lot of guys probably don't know either

A lot of air pressure stations now beep when you fill the tire up to a standard pressure. Although I don't know how many recognize that.

Here in New Jersey it is all full service.

I know a girl who said she doesn't know how to pump her gas therefore she makes sure she only fills up in Jersey... no desire to learn something that simple. I despise this level of conscious ignorance (and ranted about it before in a post).

It's like saying "why should I learn CPR? Everyone around me is perfectly healthy."

Girl in the OP should get together with this Einstein and cure cancer:

Not going to lie this had me cracking up with the lady inside the car but she easily could have told her how to fill it up as well. Funny though.

Not going to lie this had me cracking up with the lady inside the car but she easily could have told her how to fill it up as well. Funny though.

I think that was a dude laughing.

Here in New Jersey it is all full service.

I know a girl who said she doesn't know how to pump her gas therefore she makes sure she only fills up in Jersey... no desire to learn something that simple. I despise this level of conscious ignorance (and ranted about it before in a post).

It's like saying "why should I learn CPR? Everyone around me is perfectly healthy."

All gas stations are full service in Jersey?

Back