Driver cant figure out how to put gas

That afternoon someone paid her $2000 to smell her fart, so she's doing alright.

Funny. Not having a good day.
Had to be a woman.
I wonder if she knows what opening the penis goes into (to make babies).

Last edited:
Reactions: Zer
Don't people know that the arrow next to the gas gauge points to the side that the filler is on?

Don't people know that the arrow next to the gas gauge points to the side that the filler is on?
Very few do.
I believe the hose can reach the other side of the van if she had parked closer to the pump.

God bless America.

It must have the least intelligent population among all developed nations right?

Actually is it considered to be a developed nation?

Even if you don't know that, it's something you should definitely not get wrong more than once with the same car.

Here is another task women tend to fail at the gas station.
They don't know how much air to put into the tire or how to use a pressure gage. They just pump the tire with air until they feel it looks right.
young-girl-gets-ready-to-add-air-to-car-tire-30094358.jpg

The future of this planet ladies and gentlemen.

God bless America.

It must have the least intelligent population among all developed nations right?

Actually is it considered to be a developed nation?
Probably not after recent events but at least our women are well developed if you know what I mean.

ef9662abd3e5e4e3b7bd607ed9725641.jpg

at what point should someone lose their license just based on sheer stupidity? I dont care if that woman has a perfect driving record, she should not be behind the wheel of a vehicle.

This news anchor and her run-on sentences

Back