Drew McIntyre... what am I missing

Jk I wanna talk about eating cheese it’s outta white woman ass

Broken Lake is best lake.

I kid, of course, just is always jarring when I remember you can actually converse like a normal human being, rather than being hampered by your phone/being high.

Whereas someone like Clippy I am not so sure if that is a gimmick or not....

Who is actually better at promos right now? Nobody. Jerhico lol. He sounds like a solid heel. Big dude. I think he got nipped at WM, because his gait was off walking to the ring on smackdown. I hated him getting buried before, so why wouldn't I cheer for him now. I'm a drew mark, because he's one of the only ones that CAN talk, and is a guy that has overcome the shovel through work and respect for the show.

Who is actually better at promos right now? Nobody. Jerhico lol. He sounds like a solid heel. Big dude. I think he got nipped at WM, because his gait was off walking to the ring on smackdown. I hated him getting buried before, so why wouldn't I cheer for him now. I'm a drew mark, because he's one of the only ones that CAN talk, and is a guy that has overcome the shovel through work and respect for the show.
He is a decent talker, I’m not trying to denigrate his mic skills at all. I just don’t think he’s top tier on the mic (or in ring). Thus, my intital point that he is an upper midcarder.

People with better mic skills (men):
Daniel Bryan
Kevin Owens
Roman Reigns
Cena

He is a decent talker, I’m not trying to denigrate his mic skills at all. I just don’t think he’s top tier on the mic (or in ring). Thus, my intital point that he is an upper midcarder.

People with better mic skills (men):
Daniel Bryan
Kevin Owens
Roman Reigns
Cena
Not Roman lol.. Come on.

Owens is overrated, but he did come to mind.

I’ve always gotten the impression that he can do a lot more in the ring than he does, and his opponents always get too much offence on him.

I do really like him though.

The Cena promo on him and the fan reaction compared to others when he was a possible challenger to Lesnar, tell me he's not going much further though.

Should try to re-create a "league of nations"
1st time they did it, it had so much potential.

Drew, Sheamus, Cesaro, Rusev, Nakamura
(something like that)
could be a fckng great heel faction.

I'd like to see more factions of folks from the same countries...a Samoan faction...Irish..Scott's...gang war style.

I'd like to see more factions of folks from the same countries...a Samoan faction...Irish..Scott's...gang war style.
True

Reigns and the Usos should work together

(Heel please)

Drew's a guy who can be a decent world champ but he's not a true main event guy...maybe that's why your not seeing it Lake. You hear the hype and expect a John Cena type but in reality your getting a guy on the same level as Batista was...only with the charisma and talent reversed...he's kind of like Roman that way.

Like Moondawg said I need to see him with a real in ring boss like AJ or DB, Seth also. Roman is really good but I don’t think their styles gel. And let him go over his next fued, make his ass look strong.

Also, he may just very well just be an upper mid carder like you how you see him, Lake. I want to see him more psycho too, like the kid Sycho Sid. Get rid of that robe he wears and have him really turn up the “Scottish Psychopath” gimmick. I don’t really see anything psychopathic about him but with a few tweaks I think he could get there. He has a top tier look, decent in ring skills and promos with room to improve but he needs an edge about him. The potential is there.

tenor.gif
Even when he was the Chosen One I always thought he could be the next Sid Justice. I mean like a mix of Justice and 1994 Bob Backlund. Destroy an opponent and or attack someone and then almost go into a trance or something. Maybe even wonder what he had just done. Give him a manager.

Even when he was the Chosen One I always thought he could be the next Sid Justice. I mean like a mix of Justice and 1994 Bob Backlund. Destroy an opponent and or attack someone and then almost go into a trance or something. Maybe even wonder what he had just done. Give him a manager.

How many managers actually exist anymore?

Heyman
Vega (more a valet, but a wrestler as well)
WTH happened to Paul Ellering?
?

Need more talkers. There's gotta be some old guys still in the business with a solid mic game that can help some of these newer performers out.

You're missing WWE booking him better.

How many managers actually exist anymore?

Heyman
Vega (more a valet, but a wrestler as well)
WTH happened to Paul Ellering?
?

Need more talkers. There's gotta be some old guys still in the business with a solid mic game that can help some of these newer performers out.
You definitely have a point. I guess he doesn't really need someone to speak for him but a Harvey Whippleman type of guy. I guess I've been watching too many early 90s WWF shows lately.

Back