Drew Mcfedries or Mike Perry?

I won my first ever MMA bet betting on McFedries to beat Xavier Foupa-Pokam.

tenor.gif
Was it also the last bet you ever won?

<DirkMavs>

Drew could dish it out but couldn't take power shots well, so Platinum would take the fight.

I don't think Drew ever fought at WW during his UFC stint. All MW bouts.
My mistake if so. Either way tho, they were two very scary individuals.

who is the better fighter? And who would win if they were to have fought.Just a random thought.

for you newbs who dont knw who Mcfedries is you should give him a look. He was the definition of entertainment in MMA.

Perry gave Luque a war.

And he's young …..

He may crack the top 15 one day...

I say Perry may have his "prime" ahead of him...

Drew was the definition of a glass cannon. At least Perry is tough as nails and game when the fight isn't going his way. Drew would break both physically(cardio issues) and mentally if he was on the wrong end of a beating.

1st round = Drew
2nd round or later = Perry

These guys are probably right. I still would be rooting for Drew, though. Fun to think back on fighters like this who may have been forgotten about as time passes. Drew was game for sure and I remember hearing / reading about the stories another poster brought up regarding the hard sparring and no one really wanting to get it in with McFedries for a sparring session. Ahhh the good ol' days. Thanks OP!

These guys are probably right. I still would be rooting for Drew, though. Fun to think back on fighters like this who may have been forgotten about as time passes. Drew was game for sure and I remember hearing / reading about the stories another poster brought up regarding the hard sparring and no one really wanting to get it in with McFedries for a sparring session. Ahhh the good ol' days. Thanks OP!

you are very welcome. That was my exact intentions. A little feel good for us old school fans!!

after more thought I’d pick Perry.. the chins would be the difference.

Drew had the lowest fight time record, hell he may still have it.

Was under 2 or 3 minutes average

Drew was fun, you always knew he was going to either win in spectacular fashion or lose in spectacular fashion.

perrys chin would hold up and he would finish him late

I would guess Johnny Walker probably has it for now.
I think it was set at 5 fights or more.
Was that his 5th?
Ronda should been close to crushing it.

*It's Pat Smith averaging 1:08 with a 4-2 record
Drew 2:20 4-5
James Irvin 2:53 4-6
Rousey at #6 with 3:06

Perry likely is a tad more evolved, but neither is really the epoitome of a well rounded game. Just 2 aggressive hard hitters, I personally preferred drew and seemed to have a level of speed to him on the feet that perry dosen't have.

one of my favorite fighters to watch back in the day ..

you just knew dude was there to give it his all ... win or lose

Drew was EVIL

Perry wishes he could reach that level

When he beat professor X like he stole something, I’ll never forget that look on Xavier’s face
He looked like a rape victim
Such a perfect description.

Professor X was beyond wack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back