Drew Mcfedries or Mike Perry?

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
who is the better fighter? And who would win if they were to have fought.Just a random thought.

for you newbs who dont knw who Mcfedries is you should give him a look. He was the definition of entertainment in MMA.

I remember kampman strangled him lol

Drew was EVIL

Perry wishes he could reach that level

When he beat professor X like he stole something, I’ll never forget that look on Xavier’s face
He looked like a rape victim

I won my first ever MMA bet betting on McFedries to beat Xavier Foupa-Pokam.

tenor.gif

Drew was EVIL

Perry wishes he could reach that level

When he beat professor X like he stole something, I’ll never forget that look on Xavier’s face
He looked like a rape victim

i agree that perry has no where near the level of power of Drew..he does have a hell of a chin though lol thats the issue. its a crazy fight because drew doesnt have a chin capable of eating perrys shots either lmao

Perry has some IQ on the ground so him

for you newbs who dont knw who Mcfedries is you should give him a look. He was the definition of entertainment in MMA.

Man, totally forgot about Drew. I loved that guy. Thanks for jogging my memory! What a trip down memory lane.

Perry v McFedries.... I've gotta go with Drew on that.

who is the better fighter? And who would win if they were to have fought.Just a random thought.

Dude has a Great nickname.

Mcfedries and Rumble were murking dudes at WW back in the day.

McFedries is bigger but at the end of the day anything is possible with two black belts in hands.

I won my first ever MMA bet betting on McFedries to beat Xavier Foupa-Pokam.

tenor.gif

Man, totally forgot about Drew. I loved that guy. Thanks for jogging my memory! What a trip down memory lane.

Perry v McFedries.... I've gotta go with Drew on that.

McFedries is bigger but at the end of the day anything is possible with two black belts in hands.

Forgotten Drews who would beat Mike Perry

20140513123112_IMG_7085.JPG

Drew-Fickett_original_original.jpg

Fuck Perry, imagine what McFedries and Lawlers sparring sessions were like. Don't have time to find the article because its way old, but I remember reading that nobody wanted to spar Drew, including Lawler, which is insane.

I remember watching the follow up shots Drew hit Radev with and after the 2nd one I was legitimately worried he was going to crush Radev's face with the 3rd shot. Somehow it just managed to move Radevs entire body over about a foot.

Drew was the definition of a glass cannon. At least Perry is tough as nails and game when the fight isn't going his way. Drew would break both physically(cardio issues) and mentally if he was on the wrong end of a beating.

Last edited:
1st round = Drew
2nd round or later = Perry

Drew as the definition of a glass cannon. At least Perry is tough as nails and game when the fight isn't going his way. Drew would break both physically(cardio issues) and mentally if he was on the wrong end of a beating.

This. Perry is actually relatively comfortable grappling (Cowboy aside) and more resilient. McFedries was fire for entertainment purposes but aside from his brutal hands, he didn't have much else to offer. Proper old-skool fighter though, always good to watch.

Back