Media Drew Dober loves all the death threat his getting from fighting Makhachaev

Yes, it got criticism but certain not to the extent this one is getting. The harshest criticism the chant got was "It's pretty fucked up" while people are criticizing a whole religion of 2billion ppl for what some dumb kid sent to Drew Dober.

they are called sheeps..

He can like it or not hes still gonna get his ass kicked :sniper:<45>
It is dope that he has this attitude though .

What are they even saying?

"We're gonna kill you if you beat Islam... You better lose on purpose."

"We're gonna kill you for even accepting this fight even though Islam desperately needed an opponent."

?

I don't get it...

I'd imagine he's talking about stuff like

"Makhachev will kill you in there", and so on....

If you are legit wanting to see a man die for a sport, you're an idiot.

Way for these type of fans to support a racial stereotype.

That's just embarrassing in general.
Oh yeah, like Americans or Brazilians don’t do that shit. Brazilian fans straight up act like animals to visiting foreign fighters.

He can like it or not hes still gonna get his ass kicked :sniper:<45>
It is dope that he has this attitude though .

He may get humped for 3 rounds by the pull out merchant mistaking Drew for one of his Muslim bathouse buddies but he certainly isn't going to get his ass kicked <Lmaoo>

He may get humped for 3 rounds by the pull out merchant mistaking Drew for one of his Muslim bathouse buddies but he certainly isn't going to get his ass kicked <Lmaoo>
watch something else if you dont like wresting and submissions . Also please stop projecting your repressed sexual fantasies :)

watch something else if you dont like wresting and submissions . Also please stop projecting your repressed sexual fantasies :)

I do like it but let's not pretend like Islam is some destroyer lol Drew will be absolutely fine. If anyone runs the risk of getting hurt it's Islam staring at the lights again eyes rolled back. . Facts

Let me know when they start physically attacking Dober's fan base unprovoked, until then it's just tasteless banter. Slavic Russian soccer fans go around wrecking fans from other teams as a hobby.
^

Yes, it got criticism but certain not to the extent this one is getting. The harshest criticism the chant got was "It's pretty fucked up" while people are criticizing a whole religion of 2billion ppl for what some dumb kid sent to Drew Dober.

That's not true. Maybe you're new but both extreme and mild reactions exist in both situations. Brazilians have definitely gotten more criticism than simply "that's fucked up." I'd say they've generally been seen as the worst fan base for longer than any other group. I'm not saying whether or not it's warranted but just saying that is the case. Every fanbase that has represented themselves poorly has come under generalized criticism. Americans will even do it to themselves.

I do like it but let's not pretend like Islam is some destroyer lol Drew will be absolutely fine. If anyone runs the risk of getting hurt it's Islam staring at the lights again eyes rolled back. . Facts
never said he was some knock out artist .Dober is gonna get dominated and quite possibly submitted islams the better fighter. maybe he'll get armbared like he was against dariush . facts .
Also its funny that haters cling to Islam's one flash knockout loss 5 years ago in desperation haha .

Yes, Brazilian fans literally have a death chant. Havent you heard of it?
some people just want to spread hate on billions because of a few losers with no decency and nothing better to do - which speaks of a large percentage of sports fans in general. People put their self worth vicariously into athletes and teams and say and do this stupid stuff because they know no other way to feel like they're a part of something or accomplishing something. we see these people in every country, every creed. dumb sports fans with no self esteem.

Back