Media Drew Dober loves all the death threat his getting from fighting Makhachaev

never said he was some knock out artist .Dober is gonna get dominated and quite possibly submitted islams the better fighter. maybe he'll get armbared like he was against dariush . facts .
Also its funny that haters cling to Islam's one flash knockout loss 5 years ago in desperation haha .

Sherbro... I'm not mad nor do I hate Islam. I actually like him and a huge Khabib fan. What I said was in strict response to the phrase "kick his ass" I think if anyone gets damaged in this fight its Islam.

You could be right and drew may be submitted but I honestly don't think so. If he loses he will be held down for 3 rounds with minimal to no damage. I could be wrong but that's how I see it going.

Honestly if anything I believe drew got this and bet on him already. Islam if he doesn't pull out cause we all know that's always possible with him must be feeling that he's the new Khabib pressure. This is prime time for him to get finished. It's happening. Drew by tko.

Crazy that Dober doesn't get mentioned more often when the "Who's the best looking UFC fighter?" threads come up.

With the exception of his height, i'd much rather look like Drew Dober than Luke Rockhold or Sexiyama.

Dober also has the most insane calves in the UFC:
drew-dober-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-on-june-26-picture-id1152381483

Motherfuckers had no problem with a whole arena screaming "Uh,Vai Morrer"(You're gonna die) but a dumb kid sending dms has them livid. Talk about overreacting.

LOL what a big lod of BS you are spitting!

if you would have started following mma and sherdog because you love mma and not because a muslim is champ you may have been around at the time when the UFC had its first events in brazil and would have read the hundreds of threads bashing the brazilian crowd.

now you just sound like a child who justifies its behavior because „the other one did it as well“...

Sherbro... I'm not mad nor do I hate Islam. I actually like him and a huge Khabib fan. What I said was in strict response to the phrase "kick his ass" I think if anyone gets damaged in this fight its Islam.

You could be right and drew may be submitted but I honestly don't think so. If he loses he will be held down for 3 rounds with minimal to no damage. I could be wrong but that's how I see it going.

Honestly if anything I believe drew got this and bet on him already. Islam if he doesn't pull out cause we all know that's always possible with him must be feeling that he's the new Khabib pressure. This is prime time for him to get finished. It's happening. Drew by tko.
cool cool i agree with pretty much everything you said except i still think islam wins(I also think hes no Khabib in terms of pressure) . although to be fair i do feel an upset in the air as well . i also feel that with megan vs nunes though so maybe I'm just a fucking idiot <Lmaoo>

LOL what a big lod of BS you are spitting!

if you would have started following mma and sherdog because you love mma and not because a muslim is champ you may have been around at the time when the UFC had its first events in brazil and would have read the hundreds of threads bashing the brazilian crowd.

now you just sound like a child who justifies its behavior because „the other one did it as well“...

Dude this is like my 3rd account since 03 lol I've followed since the early days. Feel free 2 message me and bs about any mma related stuff from any period. I was watching Tre 1 pec when you were practicing your power rangers moves. Your still my sherbro and I love u.

Oh yeah, like Americans or Brazilians don’t do that shit. Brazilian fans straight up act like animals to visiting foreign fighters.

Americans only seem to send death threats to politicians in their government that are actually trying to do the right thing for the American people...

What race ?

It's a stereotype towards Arabs which I agree is a huge over simplification given there are Muslims in virtually every country in the world.

I work with a guy that came here from Lebanon who is both Muslim and arab (originally from the Emirates) and he told me the shit people said to him while he was working in the US was astonishing. The irony is he's one of the nicest guys I ever met and moved out of Lebanon so that his two daughters could actually have a decent life.

As long as we're talking about fucked up sports fans... Anyone got the story of the soccer referee that stabbed a player on the field... He was then drawn & quartered by the fans in attendance culminating with them putting his head on a pike?

I think it happened somewhere in South America?

EDIT: here it is... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Otávio_Jordão_da_Silva#:~:text=Otávio Jordão da Silva Cantanhede, a Brazilian amateur football referee,officiated on 30 June 2013.

bruhhh i remember that shit. they living that Apocalypto life.

Rabid fan base is rabid it is what it is. In all seriousness If you do shit like that you legit have no life.

The finestanding, wholesome image that Muslims have enjoyed until now.

I, personally, Don't have a problem with them in general.

Throughout my Life I've encountered Muslims from several Countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Russia(not Dagestan), Turkey, Lebanon, Pakistan, India), and haven't had negative experience.

I have gone to College with them,I have worked with Muslims, I have gone to muslim doctors, sometimes do my shopping in muslim owned stores, and even eat in their diners and I'm still Alive.

Hell, My wife is a muslim, we got married in a church and no one from their community has sent us death threats or been hostile in general for our daughters being Christians

<Fedor23>

They're regular People, like you and me.

<209Bitch>

Although, to be fair, I'm completely ignorant to what's going on in USA or Western Europe, aside from what's being said on TV, but you can't always Trust that stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Americans only seem to send death threats to politicians in their government that are actually trying to do the right thing for the American people...
Lol politicians everywhere are corrupt, America is no different. Most are the scum of the earth.

Nohomo, but this guy is a class act on top of being the most handsome mofo in the ufc.
Fuck the other rats, I hope he wins on saturday

Hope Dover smashes him and cuts a promo on that shit fanbase
This.
Khabib already gone.
Khamzat retired (I genuinely feel sorry for the guy but I won't miss his fanbase)
If Dober smokes that idiot they won't have many more fighters to root for.

It's the same in all the sports with them (and I know what I'm talking about, I live in Western Europe...)

I, personally, Don't have a problem with them in general.

Throughout my Life I've encountered Muslims from several Countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Russia(not Dagestan), Turkey, Lebanon, Pakistan, India), and haven't had negative experience.

I have gone to College with them,I have worked with Muslims, I have gone to muslim doctors, sometimes do my shopping in muslim owned stores, and even eat in their diners and I'm still Alive.

Hell, My wife is a muslim, we got married in a church and no one from their community has sent us death threats or been hostile in general for our daughters being Christians

<Fedor23>

They're regular People, like you and me.

<209Bitch>

Although, to be fair, I'm completely ignorant to what's going on in USA or Western Europe, aside from what's being said on TV, but you can't always Trust that stuff.
Does she wear one of those dirka things over her head?

Dude should be in movies. Why waste those good looks being a fighter.

Back