Dreamed about a crazy fight 'Mcgoat vs Palhares'

You like to watch Conor eh? Guess who Conor likes to watch?

"McGregor is inspired by Bruce Lee—who he has namechecked as the greatest martial artist of all time—and Muhammad Ali for his skills with a microphone in his hand."
http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/07/10-things-conor-mcgregor/
I don't care about him enough to change my opinion, are you following me or something? All I asked for was proof that he's been in a real fight? Bruce Lee was an icon for his philosophies and his scripted films & documentaries.

I don't care about him enough to change my opinion, are you following me or something? All I asked for was proof that he's been in a real fight? Bruce Lee was an icon for his philosophies and his scripted films & documentaries.

I guess you just don't want to believe what you don't want to believe (plenty of sources online and offline for decades) for whatever reason..too bad, that's on you.

I guess you just don't want to believe what you don't want to believe (plenty of sources online and offline for decades) for whatever reason..too bad, that's on you.
Yep, plenty of choreographed documentaries and movies.

There's documentation and UNSCRIPTED footage of his rocket leaving earth so no.

u sure it wasn't scripted LOL. just like how you don't like something/someone or refuse to believe something...every bit of info or source can be viewed as "scripted".

U know what, again, u may not have google where u live..but try to use vpn to get out. serious. u will find out there are MILLIONS of people just refuse to believe Armstrong landed on the moon.

However, not as many people believe a grown man, young, physical, martial arts master never got challenged and got in a " real fight". Tell you something shocking...EVERY man I know that I grew up with has gotten into a "real fight" one time or another...its not "shocking news" (but maybe to you it is LOL).

Palhares would end his career. Literally. That's not sarcasm. Dead serious.

u sure it wasn't scripted LOL. just like how you don't like something/someone or refuse to believe something...every bit of info or source can be viewed as "scripted".

U know what, again, u may not have google where u live..but try to use vpn to get out. serious. u will find out there are MILLIONS of people just refuse to believe Armstrong landed on the moon.

However, not as many people believe a grown man, young, physical, martial arts master never got challenged and got in a " real fight". Tell you something shocking...EVERY man I know that I grew up with has gotten into a "real fight" one time or another...its not "shocking news" (but maybe to you it is LOL).
If I'm using sherdog I clearly have the internet therefore I obviously have access to google, don't you understand how the internet works?? I don't have the patience to go and look up somebody who never got in a real fight, Bruce Lee was a hype train and if you don't like it that's not my problem.

If you can show me some proof that he's been in a real fight then we'll talk.

Palhares doesn't have the best chin, Conor could possibly KO him in the opening minute...If he doesn't, leg clean off lol. This is a fight I'm 100% sure would end in the first round, I'd favor Palhares tho

If I'm using sherdog I clearly have the internet therefore I obviously have access to google, don't you understand how the internet works?? I don't have the patience to go and look up somebody who never got in a real fight, Bruce Lee was a hype train and if you don't like it that's not my problem.

If you can show me some proof that he's been in a real fight then we'll talk.

So you do have access to google. congratulations whitebelt, then fking use it! Oh, btw, having internet access and having access to google are NOT the same thing..but then again, didn't expect you to understand that.

You sure have the patience to fking spew garbage on sherdog as a whiltebelt. Im sure you do have the patience, you just refuse to. Btw, a man (any ordinary Joe Doe) have gotten into a real fight at least once in his life time is really that big a shock to you?? Do you live in isolation??

So you do have access to google. congratulations whitebelt, then fking use it! Oh, btw, having internet access and having access to google are NOT the same thing..but then again, didn't expect you to understand that.

You sure have the patience to fking spew garbage on sherdog as a whiltebelt. Im sure you do have the patience, you just refuse to. Btw, a man (any ordinary Joe Doe) have gotten into a real fight at least once in his life time is really that big a shock to you?? Do you live in isolation??
You're just repeating yourself and without any proof it's just going in one ear out the other. HYPE TRAIN.

Hector Lombard would be an entertaining one, see if precision beats power there

You're just repeating yourself and without any proof it's just going in one ear out the other. HYPE TRAIN.

You fking ignore all the proof just like those millions who fking believe Armstrong never landed on the moon you whitebelt.

GTFO b4 you disgrace yourself even further ROFL.

HAHAHAH so you do find young man getting into real fights as shocking and unbelievable. dayum I fking feel sorry for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back