Dreamed about a crazy fight 'Mcgoat vs Palhares'

You fking ignore all the proof just like those millions who fking believe Armstrong never landed on the moon you whitebelt.

GTFO b4 you disgrace yourself even further ROFL.
HAHAHAH so you do find young man getting into real fights as shocking and unbelievable. dayum I fking feel sorry for you.
Just because some halfwit says I'm disgracing myself I'm not inclined to believe you, you're the one who's comparing Bruce Lee to Neil Armstrong after all. You're really emotional over this subject aren't you?

Just because some halfwit says I'm disgracing myself I'm not inclined to believe you, you're the one who's comparing Bruce Lee to Neil Armstrong after all. You're really emotional over this subject aren't you?

No, not believe me. Not believing all the sources you can find on your finger tips at 2016 whitebelt!

tell me this, you (or where u live) find men getting into fights as shocking and unbelievable right? HAHAHAHAH

No, not believe me. Not believing all the sources you can find on your finger tips at 2016 whitebelt!

tell me this, you (or where u live) find men getting into fights as shocking and unbelievable right? HAHAHAHAH
Of course not but there isn't a film crew around them telling them what to do and hyping them up, nice try though.

Of course not but there isn't a film crew around them telling them what to do and hyping them up, nice try though.

oh, of course not I see, then why u so shocked or refuse to believe bruce, like any other man has gotten into a real fight?? PLUS the thousands of sources u can find at your finger tips.

with you, I don't even need to try LOL.

oh, of course not I see, then why u so shocked or refuse to believe bruce, like any other man has gotten into a real fight?? PLUS the thousands of sources u can find at your finger tips.

with you, I don't even need to try LOL.
Bruce might have got into a real fight, but he also might have got his ass kicked at the same time, there's no footage of him being in a real fight, any footage of him fighting is choreographed and scripted, what don't you understand about this? You're putting "LOL" and "HAHAHAHA" at the end of each post but it's pretty clear that you're very emotional right now.

Palhares is the only mma fighter too scary for the UFC....lol

Seriously though, I dont think anyone in the world beats him at 170.....

SOOO MUCH VIOLENCE......I PRAY TO THE JUST SNAP GODS......

He should show up to his fights with a leg brace for his opponents.

Bruce might have got into a real fight, but he also might have got his ass kicked at the same time, there's no footage of him being in a real fight, any footage of him fighting is choreographed and scripted, what don't you understand about this? You're putting "LOL" and "HAHAHAHA" at the end of each post but it's pretty clear that you're very emotional right now.

then dont get bothered by my lol and haha as i was literally amused by a young whitebelt.

great, now we are talking! so we got that bruce or any man has once gotten into a real fight is not shocking or out of this world. at least this particular argument is done.

also i dont care if he has gotten his ass kicked. same as i dont care GSP has gotten koed by serra or conor tapped out or had submission losses. they are still great regardless. and like them.or not (thats our individual preferences) but they should be respected. for their dedication and sacrafices to martial arts (i assume thats why we all here at this forum, love and respect for martial arts and combat).

no one argued bruce is a pro mma fighter, he wasnt and no one was in the 60s. however, his martial arts training and philosophy was way ahead of his time. and his love for fluidity, movements, and most.of all his love for humanity. his philosophy to martial arts was on point (like u and countless of others have said).

he taught his arts to whites, blacks, other asians and befriended with any race of people back in the fking 60s. he should at least be respected (and he is by conor, dana, jon jones, etc and millions of others).

Last edited:
This...It would be horrible to watch.
giphy.gif

Dream threads should results in automatic dubs. No one cares about your dream.

then dont get bothered by my lol and haha as i was literally amused by a young whitebelt.

great, now we are talking! so we got that bruce or any man has once gotten into a real fight is not shocking or out of this world. at least this particular argument is done.

also i dont care if he has gotten his ass kicked. same as i dont care GSP has gotten koed by serra or conor tapped out or had submission losses. they are still great regardless. and like them.or not (thats our individual preferences) but they should be respected. for their dedication and sacrafices to martial arts (i assume thats why we all here at this forum, love and respect for martial arts and combat).

no one argued bruce is a pro mma fighter, he wasnt and no one was in the 60s. however, his martial arts training and philosophy was way ahead of his time. and his love for fluidity, movements, and most.of all his love for humanity. his philosophy to martial arts was on point (like u and countless of others have said).

he taught his arts to whites, blacks, other asians and befriended with any race of people back in the fking 60s. he should at least be respected (and he is by conor, dana, jon jones, etc and millions of others).

Bruce Lee was a wimp who beat up other wimps

Nightmare matchup for Conor. No shame in that though, 170 isn't for him.

Bruce was definitely a head of his time. He had shitty boxing tho. Lol. Teach a young bruce lee boxing and grappling and he would have picked it up fast. He was really smart and talented.

Conor gets snapped in half. I find sherdog to be really addictive

Back