Reaction score
who would win in a street fight ?

Lenny McLean

images

vs

Kimbo Slice

images

Lenny via death.
Read his bio and he was one guy that I doubt anyone should have messed with him 1-1
Roy Shaw, perhaps but he was mental. His bio was good but not as good.

Has Kimbo even trained MMA since he left the UFC?

Lenny via death.
Read his bio and he was one guy that I doubt anyone should have messed with him 1-1
Roy Shaw, perhaps but he was mental. His bio was good but not as good.

Me too , Lenny was a legend among the criminal underworld in the UK ... Lenny would of battered Kimbo imo also

i wouldn't like to speculate, though lenny mclean would've had about 50lb on kimbo

i wouldn't like to speculate, though lenny mclean would've had about 50lb on kimbo

Correct ... also Mclean was an animal ... Kimbo had power but so did Mclean and he was tough... legend has it McLean taken a shotgun blast twice ( am not sure weather it was two or three times ) in his back and rush the gunman and beat him half to death .... he did show scarring on his back which seemed to confirm it ..

Correct ... also Mclean was an animal ... Kimbo had power but so did Mclean and he was tough... legend has it McLean taken a shotgun blast twice ( am not sure weather it was two or three times ) in his back and rush the gunman and beat him half to death .... he did show scarring on his back which seemed to confirm it ..

Was that the time he talks about in his bio that someone shot him in the butt?
Seemed to have a sense of humor about it.
Went to the hospital and said something like "what is the procedure with a guy having 2 assholes" or something like that.
It has been 7 years or so since I read it, so I might remember it not too specific.

Edit: I vaguely remember him talking about being flown to New York to fight some black guy at some car park.
Some mobsters were betting on the fight and Lenny beat the guy so badly he did not know if the guy survived.

i don't know enough about him, but that sounds like rickson gracie 400-0 style bullshit mythology to me.... the gun man would've had to be at a decent distance not to blow his spine through the front no? and so would've had ample time to get away from an approaching mad-man ready to beat him up

who knows but i'm of the philosophy of: if it smells like shite it's probably shite

i don't know enough about him, but that sounds like rickson gracie 400-0 style bullshit mythology to me.... the gun man would've had to be at a decent distance not to blow his spine through the front no? and so would've had ample time to get away from an approaching mad-man ready to beat him up

who knows but i'm of the philosophy of: if it smells like shite it's probably shite

Edit: perhaps some of the stories were made a bit more colourful but the public records speak volumes.
He was in prison for murder and what not.

The second video has him telling the shooting story

Last edited:
Neither Lenny nor Roy Shaw wanted any part of Bartley Gorman when Gorman offered them a fight.

Lenny. Hard man. gets destroyed by any half decent pro fighter (boxer or mma).

Neither Lenny nor Roy Shaw wanted any part of Bartley Gorman when Gorman offered them a fight.

I have been meaning to read his bio.
King of the gypsies, I think it is called.
Have you read it?
If so, would you recommend it?

I remember some interview where someone was telling a story how Bartley got a rod put down his throat by some men.
Sounded crazy.

Lenny wouldnt make it in mma, without proper cross training.

but if hes fighting kimbo in a bare knuckle fight in the yard. Hed whoop kimbo probably. Kimbo fought bums and caught a few times

Was that the time he talks about in his bio that someone shot him in the butt?
Seemed to have a sense of humor about it.
Went to the hospital and said something like "what is the procedure with a guy having 2 assholes" or something like that.
It has been 7 years or so since I read it, so I might remember it not too specific.

Edit: I vaguely remember him talking about being flown to New York to fight some black guy at some car park.
Some mobsters were betting on the fight and Lenny beat the guy so badly he did not know if the guy survived.

It had been around 12 years ago for me .... i thought it was his back ... ahhh yeah i've heard of that story from my mate about the fight between Lenny and the mob and the black bloke ... Lenny beat him so bad that the mob where impressed .. or something like that.

I think i got it wrong ... it was a shot on the arse from what another guy on this thread has said.

Back