• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dragon Ballz is number 1 box office movie in America

I want to see it, but I'll just wait until it's out on like Crunchyroll or something. When you have guys like Gohan and Piccolo as the main protagonist it is very underwhelming in a world with much stronger characters. It feels like zero threat and more for fan service

Goku was never Gohan's mentor or even really his dad. Even as a little kid I knew Goku was a bad dad.
I told my friend that and he retorted that he was for the cell saga. They trained for years or however long together in the hyperbolic time chamber, mastering their super saiyan form.
And then goku also mentored Gohan in both his fight against cell by giving cell a sensu bean and stepping down from the cell fight, and also when Goku was dead talked him through the final kamehameha that killed cell.

But yes Goku is a terrible father and husband. Just that brief moment in the cell saga when he wanted his son to take the torch from him did he actually try to father his son. (And only because he wanted Gohan to be the greatest fighter)

Last edited:
Lies. How are you black and don't know Dragonball? Black folks appropriated dragonball in their culture. I almost get into fights with black folks with adopted bullshit japanese last names about who are being the original supporters for Dragonball. These folks merely adopted the culture. Weebs were born in it....

I am not a member of the Wu-Tang Clan

Tried to see it this weekend wwwitb the kid. Missed showing due to food taking to long at restraint.

will go Saturday

Lies. How are you black and don't know Dragonball? Black folks appropriated dragonball in their culture. I almost get into fights with black folks with adopted bullshit japanese last names about who are being the original supporters for Dragonball. These folks merely adopted the culture. Weebs were born in it....
cleveland-browns-david-njoku.gif

Back