Dragon Ballz is number 1 box office movie in America

Is this the type of Anime that kids like but is made for adults really? Or is it like Pokeman and just for kids?

No bad...especially as Goku and Vegeta are not the primary protagonists this time around.

Is this the type of Anime that kids like but is made for adults really? Or is it like Pokeman and just for kids?
This is a fun action packed Anime, my boys and I watched every episode together, we were always pumped for Sunday morning when a new episode of Super would drop. It was something we did together. Even now my boys are in their 20s we can still have fun talking dragon ball.

They did my boy Cell dirty. We need proper perfection. Cell max is a good concept but its not like the original.

@Bornstarch be like:

Is that one of those Chinese cartoons?

im-not-surprised-nate-diaz.gif

BEST FILM EVER!!
MV5BYTUyNjZkMjEtYmQ5OS00NzljLThiMmQtNWIwNTM1YjUyOWNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MzA4NTgw._V1_.jpg

Why cant you watch it with the pass?

It says its excluded from a list benefits please proceed with purchase or select another movie

I did like the broly movie they released a few years ago. But I haven't followed any of the new stuff so I have no idea what's going on or who any of the new characters are

It's Dragonball. It never gets deep but it's a fun ride.

When I don't get enough sleep I'm draggin' ballz too.

This is a fun action packed Anime, my boys and I watched every episode together, we were always pumped for Sunday morning when a new episode of Super would drop. It was something we did together. Even now my boys are in their 20s we can still have fun talking dragon ball.
Have you kept up with the manga?

Dragon Ball might be the most popular mainstream japanime show series of all time.

Sailor Moon did not last as long, and doesn't have additional series like Dragon Ball does. (At least not as mainstream/popular)

The Pokemon TV show isn't nearly as big, Pokemon relies on the trading card game and video games.

Never got into it, or anime in general, though, but it's not surprising to see how popular the movies are.

Back