Dragao Armlock

poundder, pm fightgear uk and ask for the owner's email. riofightwear does have some in stock, so check there too. i may have gotten the last A2, so...........neener neener neener, if youre an A2. jk of course.

PounDDer said:
I am looking to order the flavio behring signature series gi, but the site has lots of problems :(

anyway to get in contact with them?

Poundder please contact us through the email , we are already in the process of ordering this gi for Gsoares . send an email to : [email protected]

Cheers,

My instructor and another blue belt from Gracie barra vouched for Dragao saying "They are the best gi's ive ever owned, but they only come in doubles" alot of the guys at my school got a thing agaisnt doubles.. but being used to judo i prefer a double

Thanks rio, keep in touch rdy to send the mulla your way.

DragoG.jpg

Ok i just talked to Riofightwear.com and they said there is already 2 of us ordering the Behring armlock. if we can get 3 more to order as sherdog members we will all get an additional 5% off the purchase cost.

Thats 5 total.

He also told me that anyone that can get a 5 person order together they will take 5% off that order.
Its not a ton but a couple extra $ back would be nice.

So if anyone is going to order it please shoot me a pm or e-mail me at [email protected] that way we all the the 5% discoutn if enough people buy.

You can place your orders by sending e-mail to [email protected]

These are made by order, to choose which flag is accompanied on the shoulder.

You might have the armlock, however im almost certain you do not have the Armlock Behring.

If you do, ill eat my words. But ive already placed the order and i have to wait 7-10 days for the kimono to be manufactured.

To bad this isnt food, or i would be hyped i was getting "the hot ones"

Great service Alex.... I'll make sure if anyone Stateside wants Dragao, you are first point of call!

and jiujitsuprogear.com you guys do not offer the Dragao on your site??? i bet you sell a ton.

Gsoares2 said:
DragoG.jpg

Ok i just talked to Riofightwear.com and they said there is already 2 of us ordering the Behring armlock. if we can get 3 more to order as sherdog members we will all get an additional 5% off the purchase cost.

Thats 5 total.

He also told me that anyone that can get a 5 person order together they will take 5% off that order.
Its not a ton but a couple extra $ back would be nice.

So if anyone is going to order it please shoot me a pm or e-mail me at [email protected] that way we all the the 5% discoutn if enough people buy.

You can place your orders by sending e-mail to [email protected]

Hey Guys we need 2 more , to offer you guys an additional 5% off .
The prices are
A1-A3 - $130
A4- $140

Let us know by Monday if you guys are still interested .
Ship in 7-10 days - Those patches shoulder plus the signature have to be customized.

Cheers !

BehringBrancoG.jpg

figured i post up a little bit better of a picture of the gi.. come 2 more!

ttt
Oh wait he said by monday:(
To bad.... Things are going to take forever to get here... a month!@
There should be a cumlative review though when the other members get theirs as well.

Gsoares2 said:
BehringBrancoG.jpg

figured i post up a little bit better of a picture of the gi.. come 2 more!

Sir , your Gi along with the other ones will be arriving at our warehouse in Brazil by Wednesday , then we will double check them and ship those out .. you will be one of lucky ones in America to get that beauty.

Cheers !

TEAM RFW

Mine just shipped yesterday.
I know someone got the express shipping. Let us know when you get it in, and what you think.
Anticipation is normaly a let down.. lets hope not.

The gi has arrived.
It is a little big... im surprised.. But i put it in the washer on HOT, and then the Dryer on HOTTEST.
So hopefully it doesnt come out fitting like spandex but we will see.

I like the pants, the gi top everything looks nice. EXCEPT i didnt realize there was going to be a giant flaming Flavio Behring logo on my back. Im going to work to remove the patch cuz The last thing i want to be is a flamer..... im not good enough to be a patch whore.

i need to get some batterys for my digi cam...

I didn't notice their would be a huge patch on the back either, surely suprised me! I thought it was a little big too, so I did the same thing you did and it fits great...... however, the drawstring for the pants did get a little frayed in teh dryer :( other then that, gi fits great.

Just got done washing it, it didnt shrink much. However the little it did shrink has made me happy. I worked for about 10 minutes to get the patch off the back. Just took a small pair of scissors and cut the threads. Now you cant even tell it was there. PERFECT

I like how this thing fits and feels.
I think from now on i might need to order A2 my atama and Dragao feel as big as my A4 Keiko racca.

funny seing how im 6'2 200 lbs.

Back