DraftKings Leagues

K3ulYcd.jpg

The Jones vs. Gustafsson event is now live: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/66759907

I guess we're sitting at 9/10. Saturday bump. May the MMA gods be with you, Draftbros.

Jo94bkb.jpg

Congrats to @HeyBoone for taking down the final UFC event of 2019! Overall, it was a good card to end the year, even though I went big on DraftKings and got my ass handed to me in the big $10 tournament by having a lot of teams with Ewell (lost ITD via getting outclassed), Zingano (lost ITD via toe to the eye), Bahadurzada (lost via decision), and Harris (scored 50 points in a win). I was actually in a decent spot to profit at the end of the night, as my larger entry teams had Condit, Cyborg, and Jon Jones left in them, but as we saw, Condit's TDD is worse than ever, and Cyborg decided to use the worst game plan and got finished fast.

The front page is now updated.

Thanks for keeping up on these events PR and thanks for the opportunity on the last PPV. I hardly ever play anymore and I don’t even bother with betting at all these days but it’s nice to stay semi active from time to time! I actually forgot I even entered and was surprised by the email when I woke up on Sunday. Out of curiosity where would me team have placed in some of the bigger tournaments? I had a lot of live dogs that ended up coming through for me on this one.

Thanks for keeping up on these events PR and thanks for the opportunity on the last PPV. I hardly ever play anymore and I don’t even bother with betting at all these days but it’s nice to stay semi active from time to time! I actually forgot I even entered and was surprised by the email when I woke up on Sunday. Out of curiosity where would me team have placed in some of the bigger tournaments? I had a lot of live dogs that ended up coming through for me on this one.
You didn't have enough to cash in the big tournaments.

640.5 points won the big tournament with a $50k 1st place prize. You had 479.5 in our Sherdog event.

Still room for 1 more if any of you want to join.

Currently 9/10.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back