DraftKings Leagues

giidFxO.jpg

The Korean Zombie vs. Yair Rodriguez event is now live: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/63690507

YfLhGX0.jpg

Congrats to @JimGunn for owning the rest of us on the UFC 230 card. I have been busy with work lately, so my DK results have been going down the hill. :(

The front page is now updated.
Only took me ten full months and almost burned through my entire $250 starting bankroll to finally win a contest.

Np1wKUU.jpg

Congrats to @Stunna77 for taking down this week's event! I shat the bed once again, but it was an enjoyable card for the most part.

p.s. I think I've become the new @EzFlyer on DraftKings, in terms of my Sherdog DraftKings results... :(

a6luYTS.jpg

Congrats to @Stunna77 for owning me and everyone else this week. It was a super tricky card that provided some decent fights.

Ijgpmri.jpg

Congrats to @JimGunn for taking down the first-ever UFC Beijing event. I had a few good reads, but I didn't have enough Kevin Holland in my teams, I had way too much Sumudaerji in my teams, I had Curtis Blaydes in most of my teams, and I had no shares of Overeem. I was drawing dead before the main card started.

Back