Social Dr. Sanjay Gupta backs up Trump's CDC director's claim the Virus was a lab escape

What always bothered me about the coming from a bat theory was why did it all the sudden happen now? Whatever bats they sell or eat in that market I am sure they have been selling there for hundreds of years. If this was the vehicle for passing this to humans then why does it happen now?

?? China putting out misleading theories to deflect attention?

2f0.jpg

The War Room is serious biznez

Oh my. I remember so many posters personally attacking for speaking about this 6 months or more ago.

These posters never can admit when they are wrong. Its not about truth to them. It's about political power

it's not reasonable to believe it just came from bats.
most likely, it was human error that allowed some research to be released from the chinese lab.

The lab studies coronaviruses from bats. If it was a lab leak, it still probably originated from bats.

It would be a good proxy for our broader error of empowering China in general through trade, investment and access to our technology and university system.
Gunny that is a mic drop right there.

He's really become an annoying fucker. You can tell he enjoys his "celebrity status" and will say anything for attention.

Like his boasting about the vaccine being made by a woman of color, as if that is somehow relevant, or saying that even if fully vaccinated he wouldn't go to a restaurant despite his peers (other scientist) saying it's ok.

He'll do anything for attention.

Fuck...hope this is a temp ban

The lab studies coronaviruses from bats. If it was a lab leak, it still probably originated from bats.

I agree the source could be a lab leak. That doesn’t mean it is an engineered virus.

Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus.

While the analyses above suggest that SARS-CoV-2 may bind human ACE2 with high affinity, computational analyses predict that the interaction is not ideal7and that the RBD sequence is different from those shown in SARS-CoV to be optimal for receptor binding7,11. Thus, the high-affinity binding of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to human ACE2 is most likely the result of natural selection on a human or human-like ACE2 that permits another optimal binding solution to arise. This is strong evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is not the product of purposeful manipulation.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

Does your level of belief depend on the source of said scientists' funding?

Are all scientists getting paid from the same funding source? What are the funding sources in on the conspiracy?

You say it like it is common knowledge so let us know.

It did. This weaponized demon strain is only beginning to mutate as well, which it was designed to do.

China gets by with this crime because either the globalists in charge of the west wanted the powers the pandemic gave them and want the deaths, or bc the globalists don’t want anger at China, Bc their business dealings with China would be ruined.

it’s beyond absurd that China is let off the hook.

The gain of function lab was moved from the US and backed with US dollars. Please try to stay focused on who the real perpetrators are, you are making conservatives look stupid.

Oh my. I remember so many posters personally attacking for speaking about this 6 months or more ago.

These posters never can admit when they are wrong. Its not about truth to them. It's about political power

It’s virtue signaling. Shertards carry zero weight with their single vote in corporate controlled America.

Things have been going well for over 4 decades. If you were born during this time, it would be hard to accept it is about to end.

The Covid pandemic is far worse than any seasonal flu. I didn’t get Covid thankfully but I see the way it ripped thru the country even with our half measures put in place. Hospitals around the country were to the point of breaking down. Hundreds of thousands died and millions got sick. A lot of people will have long term health issues going forward as well.

Covid-19 and the regular flu are two different things.
So you’re arguing with people who’ve had both? Covid and the flu both suck and are similar.

I'm currently in a 'News Misinformation' training session through my job, in which the speakers are still listing 'the lab escape theory' as fake news, even in light of these studies and articles leaking from extremely credible sources over the past few days. It's amusing.

Seriously... This is why trust in the media and government leaders is at an all time low.... Anyone remember this from last year?

Ignore the conspiracy theories: scientists know Covid-19 wasn't created in a lab
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/09/conspiracies-covid-19-lab-false-pandemic
Suggestions that Covid-19 is a manmade virus are the latest chapter in a tale of blame, misinformation and finger-pointing. Cue the conspiracy theorists, marching out their narrative about the high-security BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, where mysterious experiments to design “frankenviruses” led to the tragic global pandemic. Cue the genetic analyses pointing to “unexpected” insertions in the code of A, G, T, and C that explain how this virus could not have evolved naturally. Cue political posturing against China, with calls for an inquiry, trade sanctions and even reparations.

Controversial Coronavirus Lab Origin Claims Dismissed By Experts
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidn...-claims-dismissed-by-experts/?sh=3c973ed968f6
New claims that the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 was engineered have been dismissed by scientific and intelligence experts.

The authors of a British-Norwegian vaccine study—accepted by the Quarterly Review of Biophysics—claim that the coronavirus's spike protein contains sequences that appear to be artificially inserted.

In their paper, the Norwegian scientist Birger Sørensen and British oncologist Angus Dalgleish claim to have identified "inserted sections placed on the SARS-CoV-2 spike surface" that explains how the virus interacts with cells in the human body. Virologists, however, note that similar sections appear naturally in other viruses.

Accidental release claims challenged
Sir Richard Dearlove, who was head of MI6 from 1999 to 2004, told the Daily Telegraph that Sørensen and Dalgleish’s research shows that the pandemic may have started at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. He added that he thought it unlikely to have been released deliberately, but that China had clearly tried to cover up the release.

However, intelligence sources from Britain’s MI5 dismissed the idea as “rumor and conspiracy,” according to the Times of London. Dearlove was previously criticized in the Chilcot Inquiry into the Iraq War for promoting “flawed intelligence.”

The "Scientists" know!!!! Trust the Experts!!!... Seriously, why? They continue to lie and mislead the public.

The next step in this is why was the media and Western Government's trying so hard to squash this theory. Were they in China's pocket? ???

I'd love to hear more theories.

Those headlines. Headline 1: intuition, scientists just know. Headline 2: appeal to authority, false consensus. It's fascinating how many people claim to love science but don't understand the first thing about it. The whole point was to get away from things like intuition and appeal to the Church's and the scriptures' authority in favour of empirical research. For the readers these articles are aimed at, science is just a new church with new clergymen; they fundamentally don't get it.

Those headlines. Headline 1: intuition, scientists just know. Headline 2: appeal to authority, false consensus. It's fascinating how many people claim to love science but don't understand the first thing about it. The whole point was to get away from things like intuition and appeal to the Church's and the scriptures' authority in favour of empirical research. For the readers these articles are aimed at, science is just a new church with new clergymen; they fundamentally don't get it.

Truths here. Any mention of the word 'scientists' or 'experts' placates a lot of people who won't even delve into the article beyond the first few lines, or do any additional reading to try and understand the subject matter. They just go "ah, scientists, job done".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back