• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Dr. Pepper Ties With Pepsi

I watched a doc about Soda, and apparently Dr Pepper and Hires Root beer were the first.

Is Pepsi actually the 2nd most popular, or is it people ordering a coke in restaurants and the waitress says "Is Pepsi ok"?

Dr Pepper goes flat fast and loses flavor. It only tastes good in a can too

Is Pepsi actually the 2nd most popular, or is it people ordering a coke in restaurants and the waitress says "Is Pepsi ok"?
It’s Diet Pepsi that is more popular I think. A lot of people like Pepsi cuz it’s sweeter too or some just like coke and Pepsi

Cherry coke or regular coke for me. Don't like Dr. Pepper. I can drink pepsi but it's not my go to.

at least the doc understands science and math

pibb is the kind of dude who I'll tell out 1 x 1 = 2 and start multiple threads about the Peterson gimlin footage on an akido website sub forun
And thats some delicious goddamn conspiracy theory.

I haven't had a Dr. Pepper in decades if ever. What does it taste like?

I want try Dr. Pepper with real sugar
View attachment 1048432
Walmart and other chains stock Dr. Pepper(cans and bottles) made with real sugar. It's pretty good, but I prefer the HFC version because that's what I'm used to. To me most of the "real sugar" sodas just taste like the HFC version after it has lost some of its carbonation.

edit: Scratch that. I actually looked at the links since I haven't had the real sugar Dr. Pepper in a while and it looks like it's out or stock and likely not carried Walmart in particular anymore.

Me local pizzeria sells this.
I seen it around.
Tbh I'm not a big fan, used to have it in Serbia but never really liked the taste. Some local shops sell it here but haven't had it since I was a kid.

Reactions: lsa
I've only once tried Dr Pepper as a kid. It was so bad that I had to throw it away. It's the only bad soda I've ever had.

The Doc is the best, but only really REALLY cold. Anything other than that, and it’s gross.

Back