Dr. Oz says Cancel Breakfast, don't eat it, Mark Wahlberg begs to differ

You should stick to analyzing men’s bodies instead of talking about nutrition and health.

You basically find articles on internet and think they are true.
Bro you think everyone who is jacked is on roids, why do you hate muscular guys and pretty boys?

Hey looks it’s mr tmz I think “steroids are safe”

You don’t know shit about nutrition or peds. Stop making threads.
Drumz why are you always angry and attacking and confrontational, Ive never seen you have a normal convo on here its always some attack on someone and attacking their opinion or threads. take a breath my dude, be happy.

I don’t need to flame you ... you flame yourself with Every one of your shit threads on men’s bodies and nutrition.
Can’t you think of any other topics you weirdo.

Why are you so infatuated with celebrities ..

I don’t need to flame you ... you flame yourself with Every one of your shit threads on men’s bodies and nutrition.
Can’t you think of any other topics you weirdo.

Why are you so infatuated with celebrities ..
Im not infatuated with Celebs, and brother if you see my thread and it infuriates you you need help, anger over something so small? why cant you just not reply or avoid my thread why gravitate toward it and get mad?

If I dont like something or find it interesting I just ignore it and dont post, I dont attack people, why are you so venomous.

It is more weird for someone to get mad at a person they never met in real life over a thread they can easily avoid.

yeah im gonna trust a guy with Oz in his name and not a totally ripped stud starring in hollywood films that makes a lot of sense

yeah im gonna trust a guy with Oz in his name and not a totally ripped stud starring in hollywood films that makes a lot of sense
Im not sure but I think Dr. Oz got in trouble for pushing fad or trending supplements because the supplement companies were paying him to like Rasperry ketones and green coffee extracts. He had to go before the Senate or something they were grilling him about outrageous diet and supplement claims he was making.

Oatmeal and coffee is my drug of choice

Keeps me full and energetic for quite a while
Same, but I dont drink coffee anymore, it worked as a diuretic for me and made me piss a lot, but ill usually eat some coaches oats with fruits and eggs in the morning. Love it. keeps me full and happy

I ONLY trust guys with Oz in their name:

Ozymandias
Ozzie Osbourne
Ozwald Boateng
Ozwald Mosely...<6>

Back