Dr. Oz says Cancel Breakfast, don't eat it, Mark Wahlberg begs to differ

Didn’t watch, but I wouldn’t put faith in anything Dr Oz says. He’s a charlatan.

Dr. Oz seems like a doctor of stupidity.

I kinda live my life by the rule of eating when I'm hungry

I've been fasting during my day workout and I've been having positive effects, so I would say give it a try.

I haven't eaten breakfast on a weekday in over 10 years.

I just have black coffee for breakfast.

Different strokes for different folks.
I can eat all day, skip a meal, fast for 72 hours. Same difference.

I don't eat breakfast. I just save my coffee in a thermos until I get hungry, usually around 10, then I drink it and it suppreses my appetite until lunchtime. Then I have a salad for lunch.

I screw it all up at dinner time though. I eat a ton and sometimes really late if I was busy that day. Probably why I can't lose this stubborn 15 lbs

I'm honestly never hungry in the morning and often have to force myself to eat.

Mark also said he'd stop the terrorists during 911 so......

Take whatever Dr. Oz says with a grain of salt. He made a ton of bogus claims on his and Oprah's show in the past.

I try not to get out of bed until lunchtime anyway, so I guess I'm doing something right.

A healthy breakfast gets me going. I don’t know what this guy is talking about.

Dr. Oz is a scammer and Marky Mark said 9/11 wouldn't have gone down like that if he were on the plane(s) so I don't think we have to take either of them seriously.

In regards to breakfast I very rarely eat anything before like noon. I'm usually not hungry when I wake up so I would have to force myself to eat.

Take whatever Dr. Oz says with a grain of salt. He made a ton of bogus claims on his and Oprah's show in the past.

The guy is an idiot but intermittent fasting actually has a lot of medical evidence supporting it.

Makes sense, but it comes off as everyone should do this.

this shit doesn't matter either way to people with good genetics

I kinda live my life by the rule of eating when I'm hungry
That right there is the answer. Eat when you're hungry and stop when you're satisfied. Why force yourself to eat breakfast if you aren't hungry? I don't usually eat until much later in the day.

Back