Social Dr. Marijuana Pepsi

her phd is in african american studies or something like that. nothing relevant

a great example of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps...

I came into this thread expecting Pepsi to have thrown their hat in the Cannabis-laced soda pop game in states where it was legal.

Boy was this a left turn.
Same here.

my little sister named her puppy pepsi when we were kids...here i am thinking it was a stupid enough name for a dog
don't even get me started on calling your kid marijuana <36>

she’s no match for Heroin Fanta

Oh my God. Look at her succes despite that name. Inspirational to be honest. Actually giving your kids stupid names like this, is a great way to teach them about perseverence and acceptance. I shall name my future son or daughter Cocaine Gandalf Rimjob

My main issue here though is the difficulty for poor stupid foreigners like me in pronouncing Marijuana. Mary-Ann, I can. Marijuana I don't wanna. I'm so sorry.

Receptionist: “Welcome to your surgery appointment. Dr. Marijuana Pepsi will be with you shortly.”

You: “I knew I shoulda gotten the Gold Plan.”

Receptionist: “Welcome to your surgery appointment. Dr. Marijuana Pepsi will be with you shortly.”

You: “I knew I shoulda gotten the Gold Plan.”
Imagine having a bad trip and they’re gonna pump your stomach ‘my name is Dr Marijuana Pepsi’ I would 100% think I was just tripping. The worst part would be waking up and seeing that her name is still MARIJUANA PEPSI. I would be terrified that the trip neverended.

Gonna ask my black friends, neighbors, and coworkers what they think of that name. I'm betting they all laugh at it. Lady is full of it thinking only whites would find it highly amusing, but I might be surprised. God i hope they laugh at it too.

I just saw this lady being interviewed on CNN, and talk about her dissertation on "Black Names in White Classrooms: Teacher Behaviors and Student Perceptions"..we are all being Punk'd right?
Now that's what I call science!

I have to ask our sherbros of other races besides white. If you meet a person in real life named marijuana Pepsi, you're blinking, right?

Back