Social Dr. Marijuana Pepsi

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

maxresdefault.jpg

I just saw this lady being interviewed on CNN, and talk about her dissertation on "Black Names in White Classrooms: Teacher Behaviors and Student Perceptions"..we are all being Punk'd right?

Imagine the sort of person that gave her that name.

Meme degrees should be factored into the reparations committee analysis.

Read about her a few weeks ago. She didn't let her name hold her back.

I thought this was a new flavor of soft drink
I came into this thread expecting Pepsi to have thrown their hat in the Cannabis-laced soda pop game in states where it was legal.

Boy was this a left turn.

Marijuana Pepsi isn't a black name though, it's just a stupid name

Thought it was something I’d be buying in Denver in a month.

Phish concert coming up

There’s no fucking way that’s her actual name...

...is there?

Dr. Marijuana Pepsi - only white people react strongly to my name because they like things to be standardized.

Dr. Marijuana Pepsi’s mother - names daughter after a copyrighted trademark

You just can’t make this shit up folks.

You gotta hand to her.

She ain't slowin' her roll for nuthin'.

She needs to marry someone with the last name Pepper, and drop Sawyer.

Bih...you are named after a fucking D-level soft drink. Have some respect for yourself and change your name.

Marijuana as a first name is really bad, but it is actually two names, Mary and Juana.

Imagine having to respond to people saying "Hey, Pepsi!" to you... seriously. You're an adult, clearly intelligent, fuck the whole pride and strength play here. You can legally change your name to deal with shit like this. Do it already.

Could be interesting to pop that name into an etymology machine. Not interesting enough for me though. I think shes gonna get smoked by her students at some point.

I would only ever call her Pepsi. Or Dr. Pepsi. Or "Worst Cola".

Back