Social Douglas Murray on JRE. Great talk.

I bet Hogan already regretted signing with Spotify.

$100 million is a lot but wasn’t he already making $10 million per year beforehand?

Now, he’s a slave and a bigger corporate shill (already was with ufc)

as soon as that money got involved I knew he would be censored and the show was going to start sucking same thing happened when Desus and mero became millionaires from showtime the have to be extremely PC now and neutered they can't say all the problematic stuff that made their podcast great originally they sound pussy and woke AF now.​

Last edited:
Rogan fans mad he isn't lying to them because they like the narrative even if its fake

Shut up. You know he's still real. Same as he put a lot of time and money into his new studio. Bro.

God damn. That reeked of Spotify having a huge dick in Rogan's mouth.

It's obvious he was forced into an apology by the people paying him. If Rogan was truly alpha he would not have done that in the form of an apology, he would have simply stated he was wrong and moved on like he didn't care. Seriously losing respect for Rogan.

God damn. That reeked of Spotify having a huge dick in Rogan's mouth.

It's obvious he was forced into an apology by the people paying him. If Rogan was truly alpha he would not have done that in the form of an apology, he would have simply stated he was wrong and moved on like he didn't care. Seriously losing respect for Rogan.

"I fucked up and said something highly divisive to my millions of listeners during a period of extreme civil unrest that was untrue, but whatever, I'm not sorry."

Some of you guys are seriously pathetic. Have some fucking integrity for God's sake.

He’s corporate now... and there are shareholders and bosses to appease. It is what it is.

I’m sure he’ll dry his tears with his newfound fuck you money

Good for Rogan, IMO. The guy has been successful at literally everything he’s done.

So lemme get this right, he's apologizing for spreading false information, and you - internet jackass - are calling him pathetic?!

yes, people are stupid.
you ever wonder what happened to all the "dumb" kids in school? well, they grew up and ended up getting smart phones.

Nothing wrong with him correcting his mistake. Will he learn from it? Doubtful. Joe's biggest skill is being able to talk non stop regardless if he knows what the fork hes talking about. If no one took him seriously the world would be a better place. He should talk less about politics and more about mma, hunting, the comedy buisiness and stuff he is knowledgeable about. He should also listen more and talk less when he has guests that are smarter than him(most everyone other then Brendan Shuab).

He’s corporate now... and there are shareholders and bosses to appease. It is what it is.

I’m sure he’ll dry his tears with his newfound fuck you money

Good for Rogan, IMO. The guy has been successful at literally everything he’s done.

Right but like everything corporations get their hands on the product will become watered down shit.

So yes, good for him but bad for the podcast.

I don't know what he's talking about, don't like Rogan at all, but don't see anything wrong with apologizing for spreading misinformation...... if that's even the case. Plus he's making god money and may as well keep that gravy train rolling.

Not exactly seeing the issue with him feeling bad about spreading what is apparently misinformation.

Now seems like a good time to have Kanye on the show

Joe has repeated false News before, I mean not routinely or maliciously, but when you talk for a living Off the cuff you’re bound to do it. I accept his apology.

Lol @ acting like Alex Jones is some big loss

He may not be a loss to you but it shows these companies have agreed to blacklist certain people.

I would never get a subscription for this shit company anyway but it makes my decision easier knowing they don't want Gavin, Jones, etc on the show.

He may not be a loss to you but it shows these companies have agreed to blacklist certain people.

I would never get a subscription for this shit company anyway but it makes my decision easier knowing they don't want Gavin, Jones, etc on the show.
Alex Jones is either a fucking nutjob or (like he admitted under oath in court) playing a character for views

Adding The Madness of Crowds to my reading list thanks to this podcast.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SLLRFDY/

51mTk1TDGAL._AC_SY400_.jpg

His audience is 90% racist and homophobic people. He'll never stop saying dumb shit because his audience loves and believes it. He's a cancer
So racist he has on a black guy who convinces klan members to quit.

So homophobic he calls Shapiro out for not attending his gay friend’s wedding.

Okay, millennial. Must suck, seeing racism everywhere, when it only exists in your mind.

Back