Douglas Lima just beat Rory handily..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Fucking amazing fighter, I know styles make fights but its funny to see Ben losing like he is but im pretty sure Lima would do some damage in the UFC.

Trade askren and the loser of Usman vs Colby for Lima and Andrey

Why hasn’t Lima been signed to the UFC? Is it by his choice or are they just not interested?

That was a terrible, boring fight. I’d hardly call it a win for anyone.

Lima would be champ in UFC aswell. Outgrappled and Outstriked Rory, and Rory is a better striker and on par with Colby and Usman in the grappling department.

That was extremely boring and uneventful fight. I would be pissed if I had to give him 1 million dollars for that performance.

That was a terrible, boring fight. I’d hardly call it a win for anyone.
Wasnt the most exciting but Lima should good patience and neutralized rory expertly, you dont just rush either of these guys, rory will take you down and control you and lima would knock you the fuck out.

Lima would be champ in UFC aswell. Outgrappled and Outstriked Rory, and Rory is a better striker and on par with Colby and Usman in the grappling department.

imagine actually believing this

Rory looked like he wanted to be somewhere else, and it started way before he began to get clowned

genuinely awful fight. not so much because of the lack of action, but because both guys provided many openings and neither tried to capitalize.

Awful fight, it was a glorified sparring match. Lima is so overrated on sherdog for some reason.

Garbage. Usman and Colby both take him down at will (like Rory did in their last fight). This is the same Rory who had a draw with Fitch and barely beat a Gracie. He's not even 40% of the fighter he was when he beat Woodley and Maia.

genuinely awful fight. not so much because of the lack of action, but because both guys provided many openings and neither tried to capitalize.
Eh like I said you cant rush either guy, rory will take you down and you will end up in a bad position and if you try with lima you will end up ktfo.

Back