Doug Crosby needs to be banned from Judging!

I got a good laugh out of him trolling the fans. Lol.
Might not have at the time...

Been saying this for years. It's asinine to think he's still allowed to judge.

29-28 Pierce was absolutely right score for that fight.
Other than that he has had bad ones. Aldo/Hominick fight everyone thought he had exceed himself with a 50-43 Aldo scorecard but that did turn out to be a mistake.

Machida won rounds 1-3. Shogun didn't do enough in those rounds to win the fight

johnny vs pierce was close .. i think i gave that fight to pierce as well .. some of those are just bad tho ...

This is the guy who wasn't supposed to be judging a fight with a Serra/Longo guy in it because he has a problem with that camp

He basically lied about it then scored it 30-27 Masvidal over Iaquinta. Most people will say that is no big deal but Iaquinta pretty clearly won at least one round and with Crosby not liking Longo that didn't get the attention it deserved

It seems no matter how bad you judge a fight or even lying about no bias in a bout, there are no repercussions

He's a fucking nutjob.

His justification for scoring Edgar over Penn was that Frankie was
"dictating tone" and "executing strategy" and "outworking Penn"

Even if people think Dariush over Johnson was not a bad decision, NOBODY can make the argument that he was dictating tone, executing strategy, or outworking MJ by any stretch of the imagination.

First of all I gotta say, he was the only judge that got masvidal vs. iaquinta right. So you should take that down. That was robbery that he tried to stop!

The other thing that I need to mention is this, in those examples there was always someone else who agreed with him. So as much as we want to blame the one guy, maybe its a systemic issue that leads more than one judge to that conclusion? Isn't it more likely that they are using the same flawed criteria in their heads? I highly doubt that any of this is don't to purposely screw fighters over.

Also, again in regards to that Iaquinta fight, it needs to be pointed out that the conflict of interest that you spoke of earlier was that fight, and again, he scored it correctly according to mma websites and fight metric.

I don't like to see when the media creates a narrative to bring in views and people take it as truth when it's misleading.

Crosby is some crazy dude. I remember FRB stating he has all these crazy Mob and FBI connections. Maybe he can really troll in judging like he did on the UG because he has leverage.

Crosby is some crazy dude. I remember FRB stating he has all these crazy Mob and FBI connections. Maybe he can really troll in judging like he did on the UG because he has leverage.

he is a crazy guy but I never said he has Mob and FBI ties.

CIA ties? Different story

My favorite part is when Crosby and Uncle Creepy went at it about why he scored it 50-45.

Ian McCall - BJ PENN won round 1 FOR SURE... he landed about 10 more solid punches than edgar, when edgar shot for a single BJ punished em with about 4 solid uppercuts. BJ won this fight 3-2 ive watched it 3 times.. id love to hear how u scored 50-45

Doug Crosby - It is a Judge's obligation to interpret the fight and use the criteria as guidelines. But a fight is an observed event that does require interpretation, observation, wisdom. And, in my considered opinion, Edgar dictated the tone of the fight, successfully implemented and executed a strategy, landed better strikes, and basically outworked Penn.

not sure if that's verbatim but it sounds EXACTLY like the douchebaggery he was spewing around here, he literally will answer a challenge/question with some really abstract/mostly useless/talking around the point answer- a real politician but slightly (even more I suppose) towards the retarded spectrum.

Back