Doug Crosby needs to be banned from Judging!

Reason

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Crosby has handed in some of the most dubious scorecards in the history of the sport. He has also been accused of undisclosed conflicts of interest. His scorecard in the Johnson vs Dariush fight sealed it for me.

Some of the worst scorecards that spring to mind are:

50-45 for Frankie over BJ Penn I
30-27 for Pendred over Spencer
29-28 for Cerrone over Henderson
30-27 for Masvidal over Iaquinta
29-28 for Ricci over Jury
29-28 for Camozzi over Santos
29-28 for Pierce over Hendricks
29-28 for Neer over Diaz

I remember he was even trolling people for his 50-45 Edgar Penn I decision on the internet.

Not to mention the weird podcast he did with Chael, which may have been setup, in which he acts like a 12 year old idiot by not answering a single question by talking to a random person in his room and asking Chael if he is flirting with him etc..

Does anyone remember any other gems from this Judge?

Adalaide Byrd has been in some weird ones - nam phan vs Garcia for one.

There should be annual performance reviews for each Judge. If they show too much a history of bad scores they should be suspended or fired.

Dariush clearly won that fight

kRQgbjw_700wa_0.gif

That fucking guy should be banned from judging.

There should be annual performance reviews for each Judge. If they show too much a history of bad scores they should be suspended or fired.

I don't know how they'd make that work but I do know that if there were performance reviews, Crosby is one judge who would be gone for sure.

Even if the commission bothered to look at the Masvidal Iaquinta fight with the long-standing feud with Longo and undisclosed conflict of interest, coupled with the most ridiculous 30-27 in history, he'd be out on his ass in a second.

Agreed. Some people think 29-28 for Iaquinta is bad, 30-27 for Masvidal is even worse.

Hendricks vs Pierce was very close. But Pendred 30-27 over Spencer lmao, thats fucking terrible.

Crosby is clearly incompetent. Here he is letting Boris the Animal escape from supermax (he's the fat guy, of course).

SPFZTL.gif

After listening to his podcast with Chael I think he should bbe suspended and had his finances looked into.

The podcast with Chael was one of the more unnerving things I've ever listened to. That guy has no business judging.

Yep... Based on chael podcast interview with Doug he seems like a massive piece of shit I would love to hear got thrown in jail

2 pages in and no mention of GOAT Judge Cecil Peoples?

Crosby has handed in some of the most dubious scorecards in the history of the sport. He has also been accused of undisclosed conflicts of interest. His scorecard in the Johnson vs Dariush fight sealed it for me.

Some of the worst scorecards that spring to mind are:

50-45 for Frankie over BJ Penn I
30-27 for Pendred over Spencer
29-28 for Cerrone over Henderson
30-27 for Masvidal over Iaquinta
29-28 for Ricci over Jury
29-28 for Camozzi over Santos
29-28 for Pierce over Hendricks
29-28 for Neer over Diaz

I remember he was even trolling people for his 50-45 Edgar Penn I decision on the internet.

Not to mention the weird podcast he did with Chael, which may have been setup, in which he acts like a 12 year old idiot by not answering a single question by talking to a random person in his room and asking Chael if he is flirting with him etc..

Does anyone remember any other gems from this Judge?

What was his score for Dariush vs Johnson?

Back