Double End Bag

Jrohm24

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
im bout to buy the Classic Double End Bag from Title mma and i was just wondering which size is better and why, 5'' or 8''?

im bout to buy the Classic Double End Bag from Title mma and i was just wondering which size is better and why, 5'' or 8''?

9-10 inch are for beginners
7-8 inch are for intermediates
5-6 inch are for experts

The bag moves faster and is harder to hit as you get smaller. I would also recommend getting a tear drop shape double end bag. They have the best rebound because there is no excess leather.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much these weight? I want to get one but I have no clue. I've not seen them in person and I can only order one online, but there arent much specifications out there. Any other suggestions as to what I should be looking at would definitely be appreciated!

Does anyone know how much these weight? I want to get one but I have no clue. I've not seen them in person and I can only order one online, but there arent much specifications out there. Any other suggestions as to what I should be looking at would definitely be appreciated!

They weigh less then a soccer ball.

Get a large size (8-9 inches). I would recommend a cheap one from ringside. When you get the hang of it buy a nice leather tear drop or a smaller leather one, depending on your goal.

This is the one time buying the cheap one is beneficial...

Get the smallest one you can, Your skills, eyes and coordination will adjust and improve.

Ugh.

Unfortunately those are the only options and the only one with an actual size, has 20 centimeters. Not much of those being offered over here.

I cant import them, it would cost me alot. Anyone has any suggestion? They dont really include much specifications on any of them.

Last edited:
Back