Dos Santos recovered from injuries and setback at UFC 155

Well if he wants it to stay that way he'll shut up about the rematch with Cain.

rhony-luann-eyeroll.gif

Last edited:
Looks a little orcish still, but much better

I still want to see JDS beat up the Reem.

Make it happen in 2013, Dana.

Dos Santos, handsome?

A nice guy, but a face like that could of easily been created in the red forest of Chernobyl.

Really? I don't think he's that ugly. My gf actually finds him quite good looking. The fact that he's so nice probably helps though.

Shame how many people disrespect Cigano on here. Can't wait until he returns with vengeance

good to see he is walking again..I was really concerned for his health after he took that hell of a beating from Cain

JDS looks recovered from the injuries. Look forward see his next fight.

He still looks a little lumpy but he should be 100% soon. I hope he fights the Reem in 2013. Definitely one of the biggest fights to make at HW.

What's he holding in his left hand?

Looks like a couple taco bowls. It's like a tortilla fried (such as you'd do for chips or something) in the shape of a bowl and then you put typical taco things on the inside. Meat, cheese, in his case it seems like he has tomatoes and possibly jalapenos.

Could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me.

Looks like a couple taco bowls. It's like a tortilla fried (such as you'd do for chips or something) in the shape of a bowl and then you put typical taco things on the inside. Meat, cheese, in his case it seems like he has tomatoes and possibly jalapenos.

Could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me.

I just googled it and you're prob right. Looks good. Thanks

is his mate going to eat all those hotdogs? what a bloater.

Back