Media Dos Santos on Ngannou: “I’m going to make this guy look like a fragile little kid”

Ngannou will ruin another main event.

Ngannou hits like a runaway train but Im surprised everyone is going with Francis...

Both prefer to stand and both favor boxing.

JDS is light years ahead of Ngannou in boxing. You should be able to see that within about 30 seconds of film side by side. Even when Ngannou connects it's basically by accident....that Overeem ko his eyes might as well have been closed

If JDS has any defensive boxing left whatsoever he pieces Ngannou the fuck up

I have Ngannou under 1 min K.O. Francis have a very good chin and JDS not so much. A confident Ngannou is scary as fuck, after his two bad performance he have k.o Cain and Blayeds. His power and speed its just to much for JDS.

JDS is the man--not sure how anyone could dislike him--but I think Ngannou will be just a step ahead in speed. Both guys have ridiculous power. Looking forward to it.

EDIT: Forgot to add, my perception is probably due to Ngannou's "explosive" & "athletic" nature...

Definitely can get the job done, I highly doubt he does tho. Francis by fistular terrorism.

Jr has been thru too many punishing fights at this point. I think he may jab around early in the fight and be able to keep Francis at bay, but as always will get to cocky and try to trade shots and end up asleep.

Back