Media Dos Santos on Ngannou: “I’m going to make this guy look like a fragile little kid”

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score

- says he has speed, power and agility to make Nganou look like a little kid

- to him it looks like Nganou has only power behind his punches but not technique

-says DC fights Stipe next and belives Stipe will win

-don't know who will beat Jones and thinks Whittaker will beat Adesanya

SUPER HYPED!!!
<{JustBleed}>

He definitely can beat Ngannou with that elite movement. Has the power to put Ngannou down also those body shots can take their toll. Could also get clipped in the first 15 seconds.

JDS is my favourite fighter of all time so I want nothing more than for him to smash Ngannou, but with the wars he's been through and how he STILL backs straight up to the cage with his hands down, I think you have to favour Ngannou to win

JDS's chin is too suspect for me to bet against Francis.

It's gonna be a pure striking (even boxing) fight between them. The one who connects first wins, and I think it's gonna be Ngannou.

Im hoping he KTF out of Francis .
But JDS 'use my face' defence will get him put on his arse

You're all wrong. JDS pieces him up with his jab in round one wearing Ngonnou down for the finish in rounpsych or three.

I am psychic.

I have always liked JDS, and am quite happy in his resurgence in the HW division. I thought the beatings he took from Velasquez would pretty much end his career as a title contender, but here he is again, perhaps one win away from a title shot again. Good luck Jr., hope we see you fighting for the belt soon!:D

JDS is my favourite fighter of all time so I want nothing more than for him to smash Ngannou, but with the wars he's been through and how he STILL backs straight up to the cage with his hands down, I think you have to favour Ngannou to win
This. On one hand JDS clearly has the tools to beat Ngannou, but his bad habits play into Ngannou's strength. JDS can take a punch, but he seems to overly rely on it, and that will cost him.

Second interview when he is extra aggressive vs him I wonder why is nice guy JDS upset on Francis (another dude that at most says he will KO in fight week, acceptable banter).

All kidding aside.... he actually gives a really good interview (The Schmo).. he doesn't run his mouth and actually lets the interviewee talk.

Well done.

If you had put the Schmo in your title you would have got more views. Ppl love the Schmo.

Just sayin.

I think Francis has too strong of a chin vs JDS. While JDS needs one punch on his chin to put his lights out.

I don't want to hear any excuses after Ngannou slumps him

- says he has speed, power and agility to make Nganou look like a little kid

- to him it looks like Nganou has only power behind his punches but not technique

-says DC fights Stipe next and belives Stipe will win

-don't know who will beat Jones and thinks Whittaker will beat Adesanya

And JDS still pulls out with his chin straight up in the year. And it’s hilarious hearing him talk about technique, his is good enough for MMA, outside that, lol.

alistair-overeem-vs.-junior-dos-santos-1024x480.jpg

884616004.jpg.1514938614.jpg

Edit: Who ever wins. Please win by left hook, left uppercut or anything in between ^^

Last edited:
I'm not confident on Jr anymore, maybe if this was 2012 Jr I would have agree with him but 2019 Jr is going to sleep very early

Probably shouldn't have said that about the biggest, baddest, blackest, most naturally explosive and athletic HW on the UFC roster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back