Dos Santos haters coming out of no where

the champ123

White Belt
Reaction score
I find it funny that all these people are hating on JDS now that he has lost one fight. Before this people were saying he was the best heavyweight ever.

The funny thing is that people did the same thing after the first fight with velasquez. As soon as Cain got knocked out everyone said "Cain was overhyped" or "he never fought anyone good". Now Cain wins the title he is the best ever and Junior is overated.

I disagree completley with both sides. They are both fantastic fighters with great skills and i look forward to seeing a 3rd fight.

Bandwagoners. Their guy causes them to lose money and they flip their shit and turn on him.

As for Cain fans, it does Cain no favors to delegitimize his opponents. JDS was and still is the real deal.

haters always line up to trash somebody when they lose. They do it to every popular fighter that they secretly dislike for one reason or another at first sign of weakness

This is sherdog forum. Your last fight says everything about you and your camp here.

I haven't been on much but cant say i can see many. Its probably a reaction to the millions of excuses JDS supporters have been making.

I find it funny that all these people are hating on JDS now that he has lost one fight. Before this people were saying he was the best heavyweight ever.

The funny thing is that people did the same thing after the first fight with velasquez. As soon as Cain got knocked out everyone said "Cain was overhyped" or "he never fought anyone good". Now Cain wins the title he is the best ever and Junior is overated.

I disagree completley with both sides. They are both fantastic fighters with great skills and i look forward to seeing a 3rd fight.

Yup true story

Welcome to Sherdog. Half of the people here can't even put their owns socks on in the morning.

Have no idea what your talking about TS. From every thing I've read to hearing people in person Dos Santos has more respect then ever. Now if your talking about the people pointing out the clear hole's we saw in Dos Santos's game then deal with it. This is a fight forum.

Fighters win and lose, nobody is perfect not even JBJ... JDS showed mad heart and even earned more respect from me. None of the pansies on this forum will take an ass whippin for 3min let alone 25.

It's because they all fought Cain and knocked him out in 30 seconds.
JDS is rubbish, clearly...

Yeah TS, it's ridiculous. Cain was a beast, then overrated, then a can and now he is a beast again. It's the typical over reaction that fans have. You see it in other sports too.

i don't hate JDS, i acknowledge his skills and hes a great fighter
but the Reem is on a different level
the Reem can fight for 10 rounds
the Reem could have an anvil dropped on his head and not care
and the Reem can create craters in the ground with a single punch
there is simply no stopping this man

Cain is still overhyped and still hasnt really fought anyone.

Happy?

Back