Dos Anjos vs. Lawler at UFC 200? Anybody?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What is RDA's walk around weight?

Robbie never grapples so size shouldn't be a big thing.

If Dos Anjos whoops Mcgregor, is this a fight that you would be intrested in seeing? As co main event or something.

i like super fights as much as the next guy, but champs have an obligation to defend their belt, too

I doubt Rafael wants to go out of his comfort zone. Not everybody is Conor McGregor. He also has a decisive loss against a top contender in Khabib Nurmagomedov. Plus, he isn't as active as Conor, so there's less justification for him holding up two divisions. And finally, business-wise obviously Rafael doesn't bring the numbers that Conor does.

Nah, Robbie starches him I'd love to see the champ vs GSP at 200 though

RDA is too little for Robbie, ffs Robbie was at 185 not that long ago.

I doubt Rafael wants to go out of his comfort zone. Not everybody is Conor McGregor. He also has a decisive loss against a top contender in Khabib Nurmagomedov. Plus, he isn't as active as Conor, so there's less justification for him holding up two divisions. And finally, business-wise obviously Rafael doesn't bring the numbers that Conor does.
Dos Anjos is actually the more active fighter. Conor also has a decisive loss against someone below contender status at 155.

not interested. they both have their hands full in their respective divisions

Dos Anjos is actually the more active fighter. Conor also has a decisive loss against someone below contender status at 155.
Decisive ending, but it didn't decisively prove that Duffy is the superior fighter. Conor would be big favorite in a rematch. Rafael might be underdog against Khabib. Plus, that fight was ages ago. The Khabib fight was in 2014. Rafael has ancient losses too if you want to go back in time.

Conor is the more active champion. Once fighters become champions, then tend to slow down in fight activity as more money's on the line. We've already seen it in 2015 with Rafael sitting out till December.

Nope...

I actually doubt that Robbie get a spot on the UFC 200 card, (except if GSP comeback).

I don't want to see Conor OR RDA fight Lawler.

Lawler wins either fight.

Over Wonderboy??? NO WAY! Besides, Woodley is suppose to be next. A rematch with Condit would happen before that as well. There are at least 2 more great fights at WW for Lawler!

Why do you want to see him get his ass whooped 2x in a row?

Conor is the more active champion. Once fighters become champions, then tend to slow down in fight activity as more money's on the line. We've already seen it in 2015 with Rafael sitting out till December.

How many times has Conor defended his belt?

How many times has Conor defended his belt?
He unified his belt once, does that count? Of course it should, because the night he won that interim belt it would have been the actual belt. meaning he'd have the same amount of defenses as Dos Anjos.

What a strange way to detract from conor, you already know Dos Anjos fought pettis in march and didn't defend until the end of December. Where as Conor fought 3 times that year in 2 title affairs.

but cling on to your little technicallity, because really it's all you have in what ever pathetic excuse for an argument you're trying to make.

Okay, Rda has a decisive loss to someone below contender status at 145. why did you fail to mention that? Of course, because it's not convenient to your clear bias against Conor in your argument.

the reality is, they are both relatively active champions. it can be highlighted by the fact that in the last 3 title fights the promotion has put on, both have been involved. so really, it's a hair splitting argument that proves nothing.

Back