Dos Anjos Checkmates McGregor

okay it seems I have upset the chess fanboys. fuckin eh, there exists fanboys of everything here on sherdog.

If I said Dos Anjos Checks McGregor ya'll be expecting a leg kick gif. get the point, move on.

Nah,UFC 51 Ortiz vs. Belfort
well to be fair, if i remember correctly that was the last of the old ways. its been title fights main-eventing cards since.

this is would be first in the modern way of things.

RDA is a little bitch. Just strip his title
You're probably not serious, but something has to be done about people pulling out at the last minute. Jose did it, Werdum's doing it, RDA now, Hendo got an event cancelled, etc. It's like there is no punishment to pulling out and wrecking someone's business.

My bet is, their going to make McGregor vs Cerrone the co-main and have Holly beat on Miesha for 4 rounds as the main event.

The Cerrone matchup answers nothing about Conor that we didn't know yet though. People will still complein that his groundgame was not tested.
did u even watch Cerrone's last fight?

well to be fair, if i remember correctly that was the last of the old ways. its been title fights main-eventing cards since.

this is would be first in the modern way of things.
Thats true.

But it they make it for interim title it would be a fuckin travesty tbh. RDA defended less than 4 months ago,it doesn't make any sense.

It's funny that some people think Conor will be Co-main if he's not fighting for a title.

When will you realise that the normal rules don't apply to Conor.

did u even watch Cerrone's last fight?

I did. He likes to triangle people, when on the ground.
You think he'd go for takedowns against McGregor? I sure don't.
As can be seen in the majority of Cerrone's fights.

Thats true.

But it they make it for interim title it would be a fuckin travesty tbh. RDA defended less than 4 months ago,it doesn't make any sense.

Agreed.
They won't make it an interim title fight.
That'd be ridiculous.

Cerrone just fought 2 days ago at 170. How's that going to happen?

By cutting back down to 155 over the next 2 weeks, like he normally does. Like McNugget is doing.

Conor vs someone else for the interim title.

RDA pussied out as expected. Conor is the rightful champ.

Dos Anjos checkmates McGregor at the cost of the biggest payday in his life.

Was it a good move to make?

McGregor is now forced to either make 145 to defend his title to save the dual-title card, or he simply perhaps moves to co-main and fights someone else @ 155, which is big hurdle in his grand scheme of things (big payday).

Conor is going to lose that "Can he" vibe at 155 fighting anyone in the top5. Perhaps top10.

If he cuts to 145, it is seriously going to be torture on his body. What will Conor McG do?

Lets tune in to find out.

PS RDA didn't show up so Conor's technically 2-division champ. History baby!
Your post is ridiculous because it hinges on the premise that RDA is either faking the injury or injured himself on purpose.

Also, why do people keep saying that Conor is now champ of LW? Don't they actually have to fight? McG fans are highly annoying, almost as much as McG himself.

No fighter should be breaking their foot two weeks before a main event fight, how the hell did that happen?

If Conor says he's out of the fight unless it's for the interim then it could well happen.

I'm not going to say something dumb like, "duck", "strip him", etc. but getting injured two weeks before a title fight is unacceptable. I get that they're training as hard as they can to put on the best product, but there is a point where you need to go smarter instead of harder and actually make it to the fucking fight.

Conor would be a fool to take another LW fight and lose his title shot. The idea of him defending HIS title isn't a bad idea at all though. Whats an extra ten lbs in two weeks to drop by the CHAMPION of that weight class?

Lets get that Edgar fight out of the way. Even though I wouldn't doubt Conor suddenly pulling out of that fight last minute lol.

You're not a very good poster. And Conor will never be Co-Main

This has to be a fakking joke!!

Dos Anjos checkmates McGregor at the cost of the biggest payday in his life.

Was it a good move to make?

McGregor is now forced to either make 145 to defend his title to save the dual-title card, or he simply perhaps moves to co-main and fights someone else @ 155, which is big hurdle in his grand scheme of things (big payday).

Conor is going to lose that "Can he" vibe at 155 fighting anyone in the top5. Perhaps top10.

If he cuts to 145, it is seriously going to be torture on his body. What will Conor McG do?

Lets tune in to find out.

PS RDA didn't show up so Conor's technically 2-division champ. History baby!

ur dumb if u think 145 is an option right now.. AINT gonnna happend. He will fight somoene else at 155 or 170. Depends if anyone dares to fight him.. EVerybody seems to back off, lol.

Back