Don't want to get killed by Police, then be Asian

Asians travel in quiet packs during daylight hours with lots of thick books. They are practically bullet proof! And they have lots of witnesses. And while some can be real dicks, it is more of a passive-aggressive thing. And they never push it too far. That has been my personal experience.

I have never seen a demo so self-segregated from the rest of society. And who knows, maybe they have some real deviant bastards behind closed doors but they have been socialized hard to interact as little as possible with people outside of their group. Again, my personal experience. But I saw it for 5 years at college despite obviously a turnover in students.

you can't kill what you can't see

ninja_montain.jpg

He was selling single cigarettes.

Nope. That is not why he was choked. That is why the cops went to arrest him. He was choked because he was fighting being handcuffed.
If he had just let the police handcuff him which THEY WERE GOING TO DO NO MATTER WHAT, that dumb little piece of shit would be alive right now and eating supper on our dime in jail as we speak.

You know that you have a shit argument when you have to be dishonest like all your posts regarding this.

Let me use your same logic in a more extreme example but one that has happened.
A cop pulls over a guy because the guy has warrants for minor crimes.
The guy in the car does not want to go to jail, so he pulls out a gun. The cop shoots him in the face.

Now, lets use your same logic here: Why did the cop shoot the guy? Because of some warrants or pulling a gun on a cop.

Black people need to learn that the cops are going to handcuff them and take them to jail if they want to. Period. Cops have been given the authority to do that.
Blacks are not special people that can say when and when not they will not comply with the cops unless they want to pay the price for it.

Now, I went to school in Georgia for a few years and know they have schools that are competent, so you should be able to be able to better use logic than you do.

Without cops, what do you think Atlanta would be like? LOL.

Nope. That is not why he was choked. That is why the cops went to arrest him. He was choked because he was fighting being handcuffed.
If he had just let the police handcuff him which THEY WERE GOING TO DO NO MATTER WHAT, that dumb little piece of shit would be alive right now and eating supper on our dime in jail as we speak.

You know that you have a shit argument when you have to be dishonest like all your posts regarding this.

Let me use your same logic in a more extreme example but one that has happened.
A cop pulls over a guy because the guy has warrants for minor crimes.
The guy in the car does not want to go to jail, so he pulls out a gun. The cop shoots him in the face.

Now, lets use your same logic here: Why did the cop shoot the guy? Because of some warrants or pulling a gun on a cop.

Black people need to learn that the cops are going to handcuff them and take them to jail if they want to. Period. Cops have been given the authority to do that.
Blacks are not special people that can say when and when not they will not comply with the cops unless they want to pay the price for it.

Now, I went to school in Georgia for a few years and know they have schools that are competent, so you should be able to be able to better use logic than you do.

Without cops, what do you think Atlanta would be like? LOL.

Little piece of shit??
The guy was over 300 pounds.
He was a big POS.

I did name one example which was the African American crime during the L.A. riots. That is only the most publicized example of African American preying on Asian business owners. The exact same thing happened in New Orleans during Katrina and Vietnamese families were forced to engage in illegal vigilantism just to defend their homes. To a lessor extent this happened in Ferguson as well.

Happened in Baltimore also.

Of course they do. Black gang head into Asian community and riot. As a reaction Asian youth band together and stand up against the African Americans. That conduct is illegal and is listed as gang violence. Moreover, the Asian youth are more prone to form groups to combat said looting. A reaction identical to the forming of Asian Boyz which you concede is a response to Latin violence.

This is what you posted:

Asian youth gangs often are a reaction to black violence on Asian communities and businesses rather than as an independent criminal element.

This is not true. Asian youth gangs...YOUTH GANGS, across America did not form due to black violence. They formed to commit crimes. You are making them sound like some noble defense force. Aaaaand as we see here:

From the FBIs own web site
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment

Asian gang members are known to prey on their own race and often develop a relationship with their victims before victimizing them.5 Law enforcement officials have limited knowledge of Asian gangs and often have difficulty penetrating these gangs because of language barriers and gang distrust of non-Asians.6
So these gangsters prey on their own kind, because they know Asian civilians will not go to the police. Interesting.

Lets read on:

Asian gangs are involved in a host of criminal activities to include violent crime, drug and human trafficking, and white-collar crime.

So in conclusion, Asian youth gangs, YOUTH GANGS, like TRG, ABZ, Ghosh Shadows, MOD, Wah Ching etc etc etc did not form due to Black aggression and violence. The only example you gave was due to Latino violence. Now if you want to talk about black rioters and Koreans defending their stores, fine. But those Koreans are not street gangs. They are civilians standing up for them selves. Asian street gangs formed for one reason only... to commit crimes. And the crimes they commit for the most part, are against law abiding Asians, because they know this civilians will not go to the police.

Was looking at a screenshot from CNN about race statistics of americans killed by cops. Now, in addition to whites being killed almost twice as much as blacks, the other "weird" thing I saw was that Asians did not even hit 20 deaths in 2014 by cops.

How do they manage to have run ins with the cops and not get killed?

While certainly not the whole story, a part of it is that the cops generally avoid Asians.

I was watching a video on some Asian criminals and the FBI agent involved said that a big problem in law enforcement is that they lack enough officers who can speak the languages spoken in heavily Asian parts of town. As result, they tend to do less policing and less investigations because the language barrier is simply too high. This was said mostly in relation to the drug issues where being able to conduct lengthy investigations was essential to finding who's selling and their suppliers and related matters.

But the general difficulty in policing an area where you don't speak the languages was a highlighted point.

The rest of it is probably the usual - fewer absolute numbers combined with a stereotype benefit (yielding less police targeting per capita) combined with a greater willingness to abide by authority.

This is what you posted:

This is not true. Asian youth gangs...YOUTH GANGS, across America did not form due to black violence. They formed to commit crimes. You are making them sound like some noble defense force. Aaaaand as we see here:

From the FBIs own web site
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment

So these gangsters prey on their own kind, because they know Asian civilians will not go to the police. Interesting.

Lets read on:

So in conclusion, Asian youth gangs, YOUTH GANGS, like TRG, ABZ, Ghosh Shadows, MOD, Wah Ching etc etc etc did not form due to Black aggression and violence. The only example you gave was due to Latino violence. Now if you want to talk about black rioters and Koreans defending their stores, fine. But those Koreans are not street gangs. They are civilians standing up for them selves. Asian street gangs formed for one reason only... to commit crimes. And the crimes they commit for the most part, are against law abiding Asians, because they know this civilians will not go to the police.

Pretty much. Asian gangs in the U.S. are basically continuations of Asian gangs from Asia. The relationship between the tongs and urban violence in Asian communities is decently documented at this point and it has very little to do with blacks, whites, Hispanics or anyone not Asian.

While certainly not the whole story, a part of it is that the cops generally avoid Asians.

Lol, this is the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard. If you are saying the cops are called on asian perps and the cops just say "fuck it", then you are living in a dream world.

If you think cops don't go around in chinatown you would be wrong here too.

As far as gangs go, there are white / black / asian / hispanic gangs. If only asian gangs are committing crimes and they are magically protected, then are you saying that all these kills by cops on white/blacks/latinos are all gang related?

I guess police don't patrol latino neighborhoods either.

Lol, this is the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard. If you are saying the cops are called on asian perps and the cops just say "fuck it", then you are living in a dream world.

As far as gangs go, there are white / black / asian / hispanic gangs. If only asian gangs are committing crimes and they are magically protected, then are you saying that all these kills by cops on white/blacks/latinos are all gang related?

Damnit man think!

The language culture barrier between the cops and Latinos is extremely weak! Shit half the cops in Mexican areas in LA are Mexican themselves! The grew up in the same neighborhoods and know the community! The cops themselves talk about the huge culture and language barrier between them and Asian communities. China Towns across the US are littered with crime and corruption.

I said I would converse with you, but you make these idiotic statements that demand a response! Holy shit you are hard headed!

Fascinating that you seemed to miss 100% of what I wrote. Of course, it does explain why nothing you wrote is related to anything I said.

Asian culture places a taboo on being labeled a criminal, whereas some other cultures.... do somewhat of the opposite

I was watching a video on some Asian criminals and the FBI agent involved said that a big problem in law enforcement is that they lack enough officers who can speak the languages spoken in heavily Asian parts of town. As result, they tend to do less policing and less investigations because the language barrier is simply too high. This was said mostly in relation to the drug issues where being able to conduct lengthy investigations was essential to finding who's selling and their suppliers and related matters.

But the general difficulty in policing an area where you don't speak the languages was a highlighted point.

The rest of it is probably the usual - fewer absolute numbers combined with a stereotype benefit (yielding less police targeting per capita) combined with a greater willingness to abide by authority.
Cops show up when two guys are fighting.

Police officer: "What is going on here?"

Asian person involved "whaa whaa whaa" is what the cop hears like in the Charlie Brown cartoons with the teacher

Police officer "hmm..ok, nothing to see here. Everybody leave"

:)

That would make it incredibly hard to police somewhere that there is a language barrier.

Asians also happen to be the smallest minority of the groups listed; Although 15 sounds a bit low

Cops show up when two guys are fighting.

Police officer: "What is going on here?"

Asian person involved "whaa whaa whaa" is what the cop hears like in the Charlie Brown cartoons with the teacher

Police officer "hmm..ok, nothing to see here. Everybody leave"

:)

That would make it incredibly hard to police somewhere that there is a language barrier.

I know you're kidding but some people really don't understand this difficulty. It's not that the police are disregarding crime. But if you're a patrolman in a community where you have a language barrier, it's harder to develop sources. When you see suspicious behavior and attempt to investigate but the individuals imply that they don't understand your questions and give you answers that you don't understand, it's much harder to create the probably cause necessary to proceed further.

I'd never thought of it but once the FBI agent presented it and the difficulties (imagine dealing with wiretaps), I could immediately see how it would impact police work.

Of course, I made sure to highlight that it's only a part of why, not the whole story.

Back