Don't want to get killed by Police, then be Asian

Agreed and this is where things like race come into play. Would that cop have reacted the same way if the person he pulled over was a young, pretty blonde? Would she have been pulled over at all?

Of course the obvious response to that is that young pretty blondes aren't gunning down police at the same rates black men are but these realities are things that are beyond the control of individuals like this poor guy who got shot at.

Exactly and the problem is that both sides of the debate want to imply that the fault lies completely with the other guy. It's either that stereotypes and prejudice are essential to survival so the black guy needs to convince us to treat him right...or...it's that the cops are unfairly targeting black people so we don't have to show them any respect.

Both positions are wrong and, until people realize that both positions are combining to create the problem, it will continue.

Exactly and the problem is that both sides of the debate want to imply that the fault lies completely with the other guy. It's either that stereotypes and prejudice are essential to survival so the black guy needs to convince us to treat him right...or...it's that the cops are unfairly targeting black people so we don't have to show them any respect.

Both positions are wrong and, until people realize that both positions are combining to create the problem, it will continue.

Well said. I believe in exercising your rights like the right to remain silent or to refuse to consent to searches but at the end of the day you can beat the rap but not the ride. These rights are legal protections that are important in front of a judge but if a cop wants to put you in the back of his cruiser and take you downtown he will.

Well behaved?! Jesus listen to some of you. Well behaved isn't a compliment lol. Do you pat those Asians on the head too?

There there, nice Asian. That's a good boy.

Considering a good portion of the asians i encounter are college aged, being consistently well behaved is impressive to me.
I tend to treat people how they treat me so im usually very polite back and go out of my way for them. It's kinda a mutual respect thing...ever hear of it?

Asians also commit crimes at much lower rate than Blacks. Hard to get killed by cops when you are in your room studying.

You are more likely to get killed by blacks than cops sitting in your room studying,

How many kids have been in the news latley getting killed in a drive by in their room or their birthday party.

As an Asian-American cop who used to work in an area with predominately Asians, I can tell you that Asians are more likely to be compliant with law enforcement/authority.
I think it has more to do with their culture i.e. respect the elderly, teacher, or an authority figure.

I think that's why Asians are less likely to be killed by cops.

Thank you for your service

They aren't petty thugs.

They are working at Honeywell, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin stealing from the inside.

the vast majority of cops are good cops .. why aren't those highlighted ? .. there's this constant attack on cops .. what is the fkn deal ? .. most people probably think most cops are evil and out to get them from all the bullshit coverage we're getting ..

this thread is a perfect example of what will usually happen if you're not looking for trouble and acting like an antisocial dipshit .. most stops are uneventful .. nothing happens .. cops have it tough enough dealing with lowlives who are liable to shoot them .. no need to give them more unnecessary bullshit

How do whites look since they are getting killed the most? Is it all about looking scary? Is this kid scary looking?
deven.jpg

It almost seems like what your post has nothing to do with with why Asians are not getting killed by the police.

Why were there police competeting in The Hunger Games?

You are more likely to get killed by blacks than cops sitting in your room studying,

How many kids have been in the news latley getting killed in a drive by in their room or their birthday party.

Did you hear about the little girl who got killed recently? Tragic stuff man:

[YT]inTlqrLn24g[/YT]

Speaking your mind and standing up for yourself and your rights is more important than money.

Thats what simple minded people like you don't understand. No one gives a shit what you have to say.

Im gonna speak my mind and tell it how it is, lol

No one gives a shit how you think it is, you are not special and neither is your opinion.

Not two single fucks are givin about you thinkin you are standing up to the man.

The sooner you realize this the better off and happier you will be.

But keep going through life thinking your telling it like it is, is doing anything for you.

I hope that after this productive discussion, Asianized Sherdoggers will have a significantly lower chance of getting shot by a police officer.

Goodluck, future doctors and scientists!

So race shouldn't matter unless you are pushing an agenda.

Lets kill racism but putting more and more emphasize on race, fucking stupid.

Asians travel in quiet packs during daylight hours with lots of thick books. They are practically bullet proof! And they have lots of witnesses. And while some can be real dicks, it is more of a passive-aggressive thing. And they never push it too far. That has been my personal experience.

I have never seen a demo so self-segregated from the rest of society. And who knows, maybe they have some real deviant bastards behind closed doors but they have been socialized hard to interact as little as possible with people outside of their group. Again, my personal experience. But I saw it for 5 years at college despite obviously a turnover in students.

In most East Asian cultures being deferential is virtue. As well as respect to elders, authority figures, etc. Not interrupting someone's thought in a conversation as well is a virtue.

Since America (experience) takes the above virtues and dials it down a bit in favor of individuality and outspokenness this is where cultural relativism comes in handy.

East Asians and its imported culture are perpetual foreigners (to most) and are still in their shell hence the self-segregation. Can you blame them?

Thats what simple minded people like you don't understand. No one gives a shit what you have to say.

Im gonna speak my mind and tell it how it is, lol

No one gives a shit how you think it is, you are not special and neither is your opinion.

Not two single fucks are givin about you thinkin you are standing up to the man.

The sooner you realize this the better off and happier you will be.

But keep going through life thinking your telling it like it is, is doing anything for you.

If this is how you really feel, then you are a spineless, pathetic human being.

If this is how you really feel, then you are a spineless, pathetic human being.

Had enough spine to tell you that you are not some special snowflake.

You are just as special as the other 7 billion people on this planet, which means you are nothing special at all. You are just another cog in this thing called life, your opinion means jack shit.

Had enough spine to tell you that you are not some special snowflake.

Sure, behind a computer screen, using an anonymous name.

It doesn't matter though. I don't need to know who you are. I know you from the ideals that you post. You're a coward. And if you are indeed a man, which I sincerely hope you aren't, then who ever raised you has failed.

Was looking at a screenshot from CNN about race statistics of americans killed by cops. Now, in addition to whites being killed almost twice as much as blacks, the other "weird" thing I saw was that Asians did not even hit 20 deaths in 2014 by cops.

NATIONWIDE-BLACK-DEATHS.jpg

I showed these stats to my coworkers, and the reactions are quite different.

White folks: "Good. They probably did something to deserve it".

Black and Hispanic folks: "Police brutality gotta stop!"

Asian folks: "Jeez, those 15 punks are an embarrassment to us all".

Kinda remind me of that scene from the first "Fast and Furious" movie, when SWAT broke down Johnny Tran's door to cuff him, and his Dad ran after them, not to cuss at the cops, but to smack his son right in the face.

Back