Don't fall for the hype.

And let's also factor this. Conor can talk about how much hes so much mote prepared and, and training specific blah blah, but he lost to the mosy unprepared version of Nate he will ever be facing. He had Nate Diaz handed to him on a silver platter.

Forget about Conor's side. Nate also has a ton of room for improvement, basically off conditioning, and sharpness alone. Being in fight shape, physically, and mentally.

Conor already had a hill to climb. Now he has to overcome Nate's style, with a lean, mean fighting machine version of that nightmare matchup.

Saturday couldn't come soon enough!
go watch nate vs michael johnson, thats by far the best version of nate we've ever seen, to think mcgregor wont eat that man alive is asinine
Nl3ML_s-200x150.gif

Nate's gonna whoop his ass again. At this stage of fighting, a tiger doesn't change his stripes, and a fighter doesn't jsut turn into someone else within a few months.

Conor is who he is, and Nate is who he is. It's gonna come down to, if Conor wins, he'a gonna have to be someone else that night, and he'a gonna have to pull a running man to last all 5, let alone even beat Nate.

Nate just has to ve Nate, be on his O's and Q's, and be laser like focused, and not get caught up in the previous victory. Fight the same fight, but get your offense off earlier, and still be caitious in the beginning, and til the end.

The moment you feel you have his heart, pounce and finish. That is all. The question for this fight is, at what moment does Nate hurt, and start marching Conor down?

Haters can't keep Conor's balls in their mouth.

There's more threads from Conor haters than fans.

go watch nate vs michael johnson, thats by far the best version of nate we've ever seen, to think mcgregor wont eat that man alive is asinine
Nl3ML_s-200x150.gif
yep , like he did last time

Nate's gonna whoop his ass again. At this stage of fighting, a tiger doesn't change his stripes, and a fighter doesn't jsut turn into someone else within a few months.

Conor is who he is, and Nate is who he is. It's gonna come down to, if Conor wins, he'a gonna have to be someone else that night, and he'a gonna have to pull a running man to last all 5, let alone even beat Nate.

Nate just has to ve Nate, be on his O's and Q's, and be laser like focused, and not get caught up in the previous victory. Fight the same fight, but get your offense off earlier, and still be caitious in the beginning, and til the end.

The moment you feel you have his heart, pounce and finish. That is all. The question for this fight is, at what moment does Nate hurt, and start marching Conor down?
Is this a mcgregor thread ?? didnt bother readin ur full post just the clickbait

I think Nate should wrestle conor for the first round, then Conor will have lost some of his power and aggression. I doubt if Nate would do that, but Nate is comfortable grappling, alot more than Conor does. Conor thinks he is the best striker in thw world

I think we all fully expect that for Conor to win he will have to land the big left and knock Nate out, or maybe wobble him bad enough to get the stoppage. He will likely have to do this in the first round or maybe the second. If he doesn't do that then he will very likely lose.

I like Nate's chances

Not necessarily, he can work the body and reduce Nates cardio that way, or work the lead leg and so a win in the later rounds or a decision win for Conor is definitely plausible. Conor let the Mystic Mac jazz get the better of him and felt like he had to KO him spectacularly early, this time he will fight a lot smarter.

God you're boring.

Embrace the hype. One side or the other, Nate or Conor, have some fun into the build up of this thing. Pick a side, shit talk, post gifs, post dankmemes. UFC 200 was a massive let down; UFC 202 can be what 200 should have been.

No matter what happens, when the ref steps in or the scorecards are read, I want sherdog to crash.

Why? I like to see things for what they are, not buy into the hype.

This is still a pointless rematch and the only reason its happening is because they want Conor back on top of the world and they want to erase Nate's win forever and get him the fuck outta there.

Why? I like to see things for what they are, not buy into the hype.

This is still a pointless rematch and the only reason its happening is because they want Conor back on top of the world and they want to erase Nate's win forever and get him the fuck outta there.

You're that guy who hates Christmas "because it's soooo commercial". Just enjoy the damn ham.

You're that guy who hates Christmas "because it's soooo commercial". Just enjoy the damn ham.

I am, I don't see the need for fake ass holidays to tell me when to buy presents and spend time with family members. I do that on my own time.

Not to mention that I am not even Christian so there would be no reason for me to celebrate Christmas in the first place lol.

Not necessarily, he can work the body and reduce Nates cardio that way, or work the lead leg and so a win in the later rounds or a decision win for Conor is definitely plausible. Conor let the Mystic Mac jazz get the better of him and felt like he had to KO him spectacularly early, this time he will fight a lot smarter.

Anything is possible in MMA. I just find it unlikely that Conor will outwork Nate over 5 rounds. I feel like Nate will be able to maintain the better pace over the whole fight. I will be shocked if A) Conor wins a decision or B) (Even crazier) Conor wins by sub. I will be the first to admit that I am wrong if either of those things were to happen.

Explain Chuck and Tito or Anderson and Franklin. Your logic (or lack thereof) is a hunk of bullshit.

Conor is not Bisping and Nate is not Rockhard.
ur right conor is better than bisping and nate is worse than rockhard

LOL @KORMAN

Back