"Don't cry , don't cry , You will drop from my punches"

BigJG

3rd Degree Red Belt through Christ
@White
Reaction score
Just watched episode 5 of embedded . At the end we get to hear what bethe said to Ronda "Don't cry , You will drop from my punches" I get the feeling she was trying to convince herself more than Ronda . I got Ronda Via GNP Late Rd 1 . Your thoughts?

Last edited:
i don't think Ronda will react well if Bethe gets her mits on her

Baszler was not defending herself and never dropped. In fact, Bethe has zero knockdowns.

Her trash talk comes across as very awkward to me. Maybe it's less awkward in Portuguese.

Bethe has a really bad striking technique and zero knockout power.

I hope Bethe t/ko's her - I bet 5 quid on it to either end in the 2nd or 4th round - thought I might as well as I stand to make a good chunk.....I predict Rousey will win by armbar but hey, crazy things happen in mma

Horrible opponent for Honda in what is nearly a freakshow fight

This , even her mittwork looked underwhelming

her punches are the definition of arm-punches. she aint got that 'pop'! and her chin is always way up while punching. it looks like her bodytype can never aapt to real good striking.

her punches are the definition of arm-punches. she aint got that 'pop'! and her chin is always way up while punching. it looks like her bodytype can never aapt to real good striking.

Sounds like Ronda

Even if Bethe lands one or two big punches, Ronda is just gonna clinch. Then it's judo time and it's pretty much over.

complete joke of a fight

I literally think that Bethe trolled her way into this championship fight, and is STILL trolling.

Either that, or she's the most delusional woman in WMMA, and that's saying a lot.

I'm pretty sure we would see Ronda cry in the octagon if she lost.

Back