Dong hyun ma might’ve got ktfo recently in his ufc bout.... but

I dated an asian chick once... always depressed and wanted to get a f load of surgery

Thank god.
The biggest buzzword in Korea the last few years is “wellness,” and anything that might entail. For many,it’s skin care. Hwoever, more Koreans are working out than ever before. Even chicks on Instagram who aren’t models are hitting the gym constantly.

The biggest buzzword in Korea the last few years is “wellness,” and anything that might entail. For many,it’s skin care. Hwoever, more Koreans are working out than ever before. Even chicks on Instagram who aren’t models are hitting the gym constantly.

I did notice girls who seem to be in their 20s looking different physique wise compared to girls 10 years older than them.

I see more girls in Korea wearing tight pants showing off the hard work they put in the gym(lunges, squats, and other leg exercises).

Korean guys and girls told me they call it the "choongri" aka Chun Li body. Getting bigger and firm lower body but keeping their upper body soft.

threw me off always thought he was dong hyun kim... didnt know he changed his name...
his fight with marco polo reyes was legit murder death kill (cte remix)..
war lil dong ( no pun intended)

Oh yeah sherdoggers are right, just another asian chick with no tits or arse

Im gonna pretend youre not that stupid. Nice star there btw
It was a joke. A joke about how every other fighter from Sweden is brown and named "Amir" or something.

Back