Dong hyun ma might’ve got ktfo recently in his ufc bout.... but

he gets to go home and see this everyday
Swipe right to see 2nd vid with better vid of bouncing titties, and I’m not talking about darrill schoonver.

Ahhhhh, Asian girls

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

She removed the post. Devonte confirmed.

Inb4 some incel fuckboi calls her fat or something

Inb4 some incel fuckboi calls her fat or something

I wouldn't say she's FAT...but...she definitely is SOMETHING!!

tenor.gif

Really hope to see Stun Gun back in action soon. Any news?

It’s not officially stated anywhere but I would consider Stun Gun pretty much retired at this point. Dude is getting paid outside MMA in South Korea. He’s currently cast in two TV shows in SK.

It’s not officially stated anywhere but I would consider Stun Gun pretty much retired at this point. Dude is getting paid outside MMA in South Korea. He’s currently cast in two TV shows in SK.

Thank you for this info. Sad to hear it though - as a fan that is. It's all good for him ;)

I know they are AMAZING at Facial Plastic Surgery.... but when have Asians (in this case Koreans) been into big asses?????

I don't like fake asses...but at least they didn't go obvious fake Nicki shit.

Her hips are unnaturally perfect. Can they really do surgery for that?

I miss the days when plastic surgery wasn't the norm in Korea....getting a nose job and double eyelid surgery are like high school graduation presents.

The Korean girls with the best bodies, in my opinion, are the ones who are into fitness because it's the way they can achieve a curvy figure. But that isn't in style there so the popular celebrities all have pencil thin bodies and pale white skin.

I honestly think Korean American girls are sexier. They tend to have thicker bodies and more mature looking fashion sense, not cute fashion. And far fewer of them get plastic surgery.

I hope for a day when they they don't look down on having tan skin in S. Korea.

There was only one popular celebrity that had tan skin and she was Lee Hyori.
7a5ff80366f96d95dc57a2061f34df39.jpg

She's also one of the few who you can see her middle school/high school photos and notice she looks the same. Many girls in S. Korea insist she got plastic surgery but I think it's just jealousy because they probably got work on their face done and want to believe every single pretty woman has done so too.

Among the popular Korean actresses, the only one I kind of like is Ha Ji Won. She looks good for her age (I think 41) and she isn't "skinny fat" like the other ones because she works out, and she tries to encourage all Korean women to do weightlifting to change their bodyshape. If the culture wasn't so averse to having muscle mass, she'd probably be curvier than she is. By Hollywood standards she isn't curvy, but by Korean standards she is.

Don't know if she got plastic surgery for sure, her face looks a little chubby when she was young, but nothing drastically different....she just looks more like a former tomboy who developed better fashion sense. Though she probably gets some anti-aging laser treatment/skin tightening, which is common there.
81cbc5f0-9465-11e7-b116-f4507ff9df92_1280x720_094937.jpg

upload_2019-2-11_18-32-8.jpeg
ha-ji-won-wallpapers-26750-6931731.jpg

I know they are AMAZING at Facial Plastic Surgery.... but when have Asians (in this case Koreans) been into big asses?????

I don't like fake asses...but at least they didn't go obvious fake Nicki shit.
They’re not getting fake asses. They’ve discovered squats.

Back