Dong Hyun Kim vs. Jorge Masvidal

But DHK is one of the bigger WW and Masvidal's tdd won't be a problem for dhk imo

If he really wanted I think he could take him down whenever he wants and keep him there for 3 rounds to a ud. But we'll see how it plays out cuz Horhey is no slouch

No, well I don't see it that way. Horhey likely has a bit too much scrambling ability for a 3 round route of grappling by Kim.

This is interesting as DHK could very well out grapple Masvidal. But if he stands with him like he has done with other opponents recently. I could see Masvidal scoring a knockout victory.

Masivdal has been getting some good opportunities lately. Dong via decision.

jorge's weight by the fight time will be 180 or slightly below. i've seen a video of dong weighing 198.xx right before the fight.
dong's going to hump the sh*t out of jorge, maybe choke him out before the fetus sets in.

I think everyone forgot Nate diaz was on his way to beating Dong, I feel like Nate won that decision and if it was a 5 round fight he would have won by TKO or decison guaranteed.

I think everyone forgot Nate diaz was on his way to beating Dong, I feel like Nate won that decision and if it was a 5 round fight he would have won by TKO or decison guaranteed.

Nah, Nate won the 3rd round definitively but he lost the first 2. The scorecards reflected that. If it was a 5 rounder I absolutely agree he would've won it.

That being said, this is a 3 round fight and Masvidal is a completely different fighter. I see his ground game being good enough to avoid the sub and his scrambling and tdd being good enough to avoid SOME takedowns and get back up eventually when he's taken down, but I don't see him being able to muster enough offense to take the decision, which is where it most likely will go.

I really think he made a mistake leaving LW.

Whoever wins this gets to whoop Magny next, I say.

Dong isnt going to try and lnp his way to a decision at home, you know hes gonna come out wild, and in this case Masvidal is gonna edge him and win a decision here, he is a way better striker, faster, great footwork and great balance, unless Dong comes to hump hes losing, and I think hes coming to fight

Love me some Masvidal. Hope he wins but im leaning towards the dong via a close decision.

Back