Dong Hyun Kim - "I wanted a fighter with more name value than Siyar Bahadurzada."

People saying that Stun Gun will take Siyar down at will en route to a decision are counting Siyar out the way they did Condit. I know Condit's a completely different fighter but that means you shouldn't count out Siyar. Siyar's a beast w/ KO power. DHK has had his chances to make it to the top & it doesn't help that he grinds decisions to get there, it's time to make room in the WW division starting w/ Siyar.

Have you watched their fights? Because I have seen roughly ten fights from each guy and siyar has yet to show grappling good enough to stop DHK

Bigger name, less of a submission game, take your pick :D

yeah he was slated to fight at Macau, but Legend FC said No. hes probably their most popular fighter so I'm not surprised.

he will be in the UFC soon enough though.

Thanks Hufu, can't wait!

3.gif

I was hoping they'd give DHK to Hendricks

I've seen a few of Siyar's recent fights.... Nothing tells me he won't stop DHK's takedowns. But then DHK says he's gonna stand with him so that's pretty weird

I take it he's not a Scrabble player. Otherwise there's no way he makes that comment.

I've seen a few of Siyar's recent fights.... Nothing tells me he won't stop DHK's takedowns. But then DHK says he's gonna stand with him so that's pretty weird

I hope he's just trolling.

Interesting points from Dong. He takes this fight easily.

Siyar is not happy about this
his twitter

"DONG HYUN KIM IS SCARED, BLAMES VALUE OF MY NAME... I'LL COME TO TAKE YOUR SOUL HOMIE, YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME..."

Beat him and he'll get a bigger name.

I'm tired and the first thing I thought was Siyar's name is worth more in scrabble.

1.gif

kim probably didn't know that grabbing the fence would be legal in this fight.

He barely touched it for a fraction of a second. The momentum for the sweep was created by proper technique, using the butterfly hook.

1.gif

This is using the cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back