Dong Hyun Kim has PHYSICAL BALLS and DONG of steel....!

Contraction**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
4:48 in the first round direct knee to the dong - Dong literally has pure balls of steel.

spinning back fists, lunging strikes, hands down running at a dangerous striker in Silva.

Dong has steel balls....physically and metaphorically!

WAR STEEL DONG!

yeah i saw Dong get kneed too. he fought through it like a champ

Nice. Glad he KO'ed Silva. Good fight.

jokes over.

I posted this way earlier right after the fight before everyone followed along with stupid non essential jokes.

STEEL DONG is his new nickname, but that's actually because he literally took it to the groin as if hes a man of steel.

Someone please .gif

This isn't like the 100 other threads "dong is so hard and a great fighter he penetrates the defense" or "dong exploded on silva for the finish"....those threads deserve bans imo because their pointless and borderline grotesque

I posted this way earlier right after the fight before everyone followed along with stupid non essential jokes.

STEEL DONG is his new nickname, but that's actually because he literally took it to the groin as if hes a man of steel.

Someone please .gif

This isn't like the 100 other threads "dong is so hard and a great fighter he penetrates the defense" or "dong exploded on silva for the finish"....those threads deserve bans imo because their pointless and borderline grotesque

look i have made dong jokes as well but now just a few too many threads i think.

I just saw that the guy who started this gay thread's name is "contraction" lol

I said this straight away

Reason why I don't care about the fence shot because he got swarmed on by silva after that

Back