Donald Trump poised to beat and molest GOP opponents in S. Carolina

Interesting anti-war message he has there:

Considering the Obama/Clinton/Neo-Con Policy of knock off Assad, and start a proxy war with Russia, Trump sounds like Gandhi.

i really can't believe that guy is the main frontrunner, but i also can't help but respect the fact that he is not afraid to get boo'ed on a national debate stage for saying what he thinks. quite the opposite, he'll wag his finger around and chastise the audience for being stupid.

i really can't believe that guy is the main frontrunner, but i also can't help but respect the fact that he is not afraid to get boo'ed on a national debate stage for saying what he thinks. quite the opposite, he'll wag his finger around and chastise the audience for being stupid.

that is why he is the next leader of the free world.

If Trump wins the nomination he's gonna get murked in the general. lol, I love it. Easiest election to predict ever.

no way, people are sick of the career politician bullshit. Trump is going to win in a LANDSLIDE

I thought South Carolina was voting Dylann Roof for prez. He's a dad gum confederate hero to dem Southerners.

I guess Trump is close 2nd.

If Jeb doesn't drop out after getting beat and molested in this primary he's probably sticking around for Super Tuesday.

I feel like Ted Cruz is the Newt Gingrich of 2016.

You're right on both fronts.

Ted Cruz is trying to appeal to the hardcore Christian base, and frankly, that base isn't strong enough to propel anyone anymore.

Rubio axed himself with his "Robot" moment.

Carson and Bush are just wasting their time right now.

Kasich will hang around as late as possible, waiting for the others to implode.

You're right on both fronts.

Ted Cruz is trying to appeal to the hardcore Christian base, and frankly, that base isn't strong enough to propel anyone anymore.

Rubio axed himself with his "Robot" moment.

Carson and Bush are just wasting their time right now.

Kasich will hang around as late as possible, waiting for the others to implode.
Ted Cruz's implied strategy is to suck in Trump's voters.

He wants the far right support + the super-nationalist voters that hate immigration and want protectionism.

I gained some respect for Trump after that debate. Rubio and Cruz would've completely changed their stances if they faced the booing Trump was facing.

If trump were to lose the primary and Bernie too, it would be nice if they could come to a gentlemen's agreement and both run as independents. It could mean the end of the 2 party system.

I've been a Trump supporter since he flirted with running last election and ive been very vocal on here about it.
Even with my inherent bias towards Trump i was cringing watching that debate and i have no idea how he's leading in SC by so much. It's not what he was saying that bothered me, it was how emotional he got...it wasn't a good look. I realize it was the handpicked establishment crowd that fired him up but it just looked horrible. It would be much more effective if he called everyone out with a smile on his face.

I actually feel bad for ted cruz. Republicans have been desperate for a real conservative with convictions...and ted is that guy, yet you wouldn't know it given the polls. Part of me wants him to win even though he's way too conservative for my taste.

Why is it that republicans are so obsessed with voting for the alpha male? They're all more preoccupied with the demeanour of their candidate than whether or not they have good ideas. Trump doesn't even know what his own policy positions are. If god forbid he won the presidency I think he would get bored after a while and have others do the work while he goes play golf.

If it's the same video I'm thinking about that audience wasn't stupid. They were bought and paid for. I like his I dgaf attitude when facing opposition. At least he seems like a genuine person. A dick, true, but a genuine dick.

It's almost like he doesn't know that Latinos arE the fastest growing voter demographic. He's not going to get one fucking vote from them.

Back