Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the Presidency, v6: Mueller Probing Trump Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's other threads to discuss evolution or whatever you're on about. Don't derail.

Stop asking people to post shit that's been discussed a million times in this thread of I'm a report you again:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html
Stop pointlessly spinning the debate and asking to re-establish facts that have been established. If you've got nothing more to say on the subject piss off to another thread.

You said audio evidence... I figured you must have some new info.

"“Obviously I cannot comment on the reliability of what anonymous sources describe in a wholly uncorroborated intelligence intercept that the Washington Post has not seen and that has not been provided to me,” said a Justice Department spokeswoman, Sarah Isgur Flores, in a statement."

Thats from your link. What audio evidence are you talking about?

I think Trump DNA evolved from this lemur
th
No way, man. The Aye Aye is far too cool.

I'm pretty sure tck accepts certain and probably most evolutionary processes. It's not stupid to question the validity of the dogmatic acceptance of evolution at large.

I would guess his questions are different than mine as mine haven't much or anything to do with artificial intervention or directed panspermia or anything like that, but still...

You need to read some of his posts. Don't get pulled in by this reasonable facade. He's literally had the most educated people on this board investing many hours trying to educate him with internet resources to prevent him from going off the rails with his thinking, but he can't be stopped. That's his thing.

I disagree therefore it's crazy!!

Yes, when you're educated by creationist pseudoscience and pretend to know enough science to declare that most scientists are getting their own field of study wrong... you are crazy. The rough part is when people explain with educational resources why you're wrong in your fundamental understandings, you don't listen.

Also, i thought you asked me to cease talking about your evolutionary problems like a mod asked us to? Maybe you could lead by example, like all good leaders do.

Oh, wait. I get it now. You think Trump is a good leader, so obviously you're going to say one thing and do another because your precious little feelings demand you keep posting replies.

Anyways, that was my last post about evolution on this thread. About to exercise some self-control.

Anyways, that was my last post about evolution on this thread. About to exercise some self-control.

To be fair, this thread is filled with "feels" and lack of self-control. So don't beat yourself up about it.

You said audio evidence... I figured you must have some new info.

"“Obviously I cannot comment on the reliability of what anonymous sources describe in a wholly uncorroborated intelligence intercept that the Washington Post has not seen and that has not been provided to me,” said a Justice Department spokeswoman, Sarah Isgur Flores, in a statement."

Thats from your link. What audio evidence are you talking about?
The intercepted call dipshit. I'll have no further discussion on the topic unless you want to actually engage in the facts. I'm not debating reality anymore.

The intercepted call dipshit. I'll have no further discussion on the topic unless you want to actually engage in the facts. I'm not debating reality anymore.

Nice flaming... might wanna edit that. We don't have audio evidence. We have an anonymous source claiming there is audio tapes... surely you can tell the difference

Nice flaming... might wanna edit that. We don't have audio evidence. We have an anonymous source claiming there is audio tapes... surely you can tell the difference
Fuck off with the pointless bullshit. And stop gaslighting me when you're clearly the one that's flaming. You'll do anything to avoid discussing the implications of the evidence down to debating the meaning of words. Accept that there's evidence of collusion and debate it's implication instead of constructing an alternate reality in the hope it'll make everyone forget the trump team has been caught with its pants down.

Fuck off with the pointless bullshit. And stop gaslighting me when you're clearly the one that's flaming. You'll do anything to avoid discussing the implications of the evidence down to debating the meaning of words.
Everybody's turned into a Clinton

That's the tck I love...

I'm not gonna sit here and say some of those measures aren't objectively the right thing to have been done, they are. But they are not exactly the reason he got elected.

Well, what is the reason he got elected?

My main beef with him is integrity...he has none, and my main worry is that regardless of merit in the Russian investigating, which surely there is at least a modicum, is that he will turn to foreign affairs extremes (ie armed conflict) if things persist the way they are to divert attention and consolidate support. You know exactly what I mean too...

Well I suppose that is a possibility but if that did happen what does that mean? He's like every other typical president.

But why be focused on and outraged over potential hypotheticals when there are real "un-American", criminal, and treasonous things going on right now that are harming the country? Why not be outraged over the intelligence community, the msm, the political establishments in both parties all working together to sabotage a sitting president and risking WW3 in the process? Why not be outraged over the Obama Adminstration, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, and James Comey spying on, unmasking, plotting, and leaking? Why not be outraged over the bi-partisan policies of the last 30 years that have waged endless war, run up our debt, destroyed the economy, created trillions in student loan debt, opened our borders, mass immigration and refugee crisis, depleted SS, and on and on?

Instead of all that you focus on what Trump might do? How about you focus on the things you admit are the "objectively right things to do"? Surely you don't believe Hillary, Rubio, or Jeb would have secured the border, pulled out of TPP & Paris Accord, and stopped arming terrorists in the middle east? You are focused on the wrong things in my humble opinion.

I'm just sayin'...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You need to read some of his posts. Don't get pulled in by this reasonable facade. He's literally had the most educated people on this board investing many hours trying to educate him with internet resources to prevent him from going off the rails with his thinking, but he can't be stopped. That's his thing.

The problem is that you guys come from a position of "We're right and anything else is uneducated and unreasonable". Therefore the only way for me to be educated and reasonable is for me to agree with you. Lol, well if that is your approach and your goal then of course the conversation will feel fruitless to you. This isn't hard to figure out man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back