Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the Presidency, v6: Mueller Probing Trump Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're "educated and informed" on the topic in the sense that over the years youve sought out the necessary info and learned enough to support your bias in debate against most lay-people.

But don't pretend to actually be educated on the subject of evolution.
X0UnxwW.gif

But I was wondering about the percentage of people who don't believe in evolution, whatever their age, and also support Trump.

Let's find out how the WR measures up, old friend.

@TheComebackKid can we get a poll? Trump supporters who believe in evolution.

Also, what percentage do you think believe in evolution?

Tell @StickAndMove your theories of how Noah's ark is possible. It was my unpleasant introduction to your brand of thinking and it would probably serve to stun others with its confident scientific illiteracy.
I believe in God.... noahs ask is small potatoes. You must be really salty with these nothingburgers to mock me for such things

You're "educated and informed" on the topic in the sense that over the years youve sought out the necessary info and learned enough to support your bias in debate against most lay-people.

@TheComebackKid
Come back with an "I'm a molecular biologist while I'm not posting on Sherdog." And you can drop the mic. :D

I'm more educated and informed on the topic in the sense that I have a better understanding of it then 99% of the war room evolutionists(at least those who have ever debated me). Evolutionists, especially those in the war room, just repeat things they have heard or read without ever actually understanding the substance of anything they're repeating. They have no technical nor conceptual understanding of these things...just some authority to appeal to. You aren't fooling anyone over here with that weak shit son.

My statement stands.

It is really huge. And even Darwin himself wrote in his book about a lot of problems with the theory he couldn't solve. But spring forward to today, when we have an understanding of DNA and can even manipulate it, and it's hard to argue against.

It's the same with quantum mechanics. Intuitively you want to say GTFO but it's been proven quite definitively.

No it hasn't though. DNA doesn't fill in the missing links. Archaeoptryx? Is that compelling science to you? You in a way defended me though. It's not weird to be skeptical of evolution at that level. There are many many assumptions and even more assumptions based on those assumptions.

I'm more educated and informed on the topic in the sense that I know more about it then 99% of the war room(at least those who have ever debated me). Evolutionists, especially those in the war room, just repeat things they have heard or read without ever actually understanding the substance of anything they're repeating. They have no technical nor conceptual understanding of these things...just some authority to appeal to.

My statement stands.

That's probably mostly true.

And in that sense youre sorta like what MysticNinjajay is to African History.

<BronTroll1>

Last edited:
This thread isn't about evolution. Get back on topic.

Let's find out how the WR measures up, old friend.

@TheComebackKid can we get a poll? Trump supporters who believe in evolution.

Also, what percentage do you think believe in evolution?

I see no reason to participate in this childish excercise of attempting to paint Trump supporters as anti-science because many of them disagree with your baseless theory.

I see no reason to participate in this childish excercise of attempting to paint Trump supporters as anti-science because many of them disagree with your baseless theory.

Well if it's truly a baseless theory than they won't be viewed as anti-science. More like pioneers of truth and reason.

What exactly was his agenda outside of nonsensical vagueries about "repealing and replacing" (with zero idea how to actually do it), building a wall (that nobody with a brain actually believes will a) happen or b) work)...what exactly was his agenda other than that? He basically just talked shit about other people personally and won because he wasn't a politician. The guy never had a real agenda.

Do you consider it a possibility at all that perhaps you just didn't and haven't listened very carefully? I ask this because he had the best platform/agenda of any presidential candidate of the last 40 years. Of course you don't have to agree with that but its impossible to say he had NO agenda.

Pull us out of TPP
Pull us out of the Climate Accord
Secure the border(build a wall; increase ice agents; crackdown on sanctuary cities)
Pick conservative SC judges
Low Taxes
Low Regulation
Bomb the shit out of Isis
Hold historical allies accountable
Pursue new partnerships and arrangements with countries like Russia
Repeal and Replace Obamacare
Drain the Swamp

Those are things off the top off my head. There was more than that but I'm forgetting them. And so far he has either done these things or has pursued these things. And he has done so while catching political hell for his troubles.

I'm not suggesting he has not made any mistakes, bad decisions, or done things I flat out don't support. But the idea that Trump supporters must abandon him to keep their self respect is just asinine. He's largely coming through for the people that elected him. Trump is delivering about 10x the MAGA that Obama delivered in Hope n Change.

You sound v tough bro. You'll b right at home with the other trumpers on the internet.

I'm not tough unless cornered, I'm just a regular man---born free in the greatest country that has ever existed on the planet.
I don't even have a cell phone and have never been on facebook or any of that stuff. I doubt I'll be hanging on the innerwebs if it came to it.
But I'll have someone shoot you a message via your amateur radio call letters. So you know where I'm at and that I'm safe if things get crazy.
Have a great weekend!

Well if it's truly a baseless theory than they won't be viewed as anti-science. More like pioneers of truth and reason.

But that's only if the audience actually appreciates truth and reason rather than rob Ford gifs

No it hasn't though. DNA doesn't fill in the missing links. Archaeoptryx? Is that compelling science to you? You in a way defended me though. It's not weird to be skeptical of evolution at that level. There are many many assumptions and even more assumptions based on those assumptions.
What missing links? What assumptions? If you're really interested, and not just going to defend your opinion no matter what, start a new thread and I'll participate in it.

Do you consider it a possibility at all that perhaps you just didn't and haven't listened very carefully? I ask this because he had the best platform/agenda of any presidential candidate of the last 40 years. Of course you don't have to agree with that but its impossible to say he had NO agenda.

Pull us out of TPP
Secure the border(build a wall; increase ice agents; crackdown on sanctuary cities)
Low Taxes
Low Regulation
Drain the Swamp

Those are things off the top off my head. There was more than that but I'm forgetting them. And so far he has either done these things or has pursued these things. And he has done so while catching political hell for his troubles.

I'm not suggesting he has not made any mistakes, bad decisions, or done things I flat out don't support. But the idea that Trump supporters must abandon him to keep their self respect is just asinine. He's largely coming through for the people that elected him. Trump is delivering about 10x the MAGA that Obama delivered in Hope n Change.
That's the tck I love...

I'm not gonna sit here and say some of those measures aren't objectively the right thing to have been done, they are. But they are not exactly the reason he got elected.

My main beef with him is integrity...he has none, and my main worry is that regardless of merit in the Russian investigating, which surely there is at least a modicum, is that he will turn to foreign affairs extremes (ie armed conflict) if things persist the way they are to divert attention and consolidate support. You know exactly what I mean too...

Pull us out of TPP
Low Taxes
Low Regulation
Drain the Swamp

<[analyzed}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back