Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

I am using Sherdog to post it I see it fine. Or did I miss the joke lol.
i cant see it. it happens every now and then. just an empty image and if you right click it to view image in a new tab it says

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

it bugs out every now and then i guess. thats why i always just upload to imgur and put the url in the insert image thing instead.

61800d8d-d462-4b29-bbd2-d28ba394c19a.jpg

Former President Donald Trump sits at the defense table beside his lawyer Emil Bove.
Former President Donald Trump sits at the defense table beside his lawyer Emil Bove. Jane Rosenberg/Reuters

lmfao

Trump on whether he thinks the jurors seated today can be fair: “I’ll let you know after” the trial​

Former President Donald Trump said he would decide after the trial if he thought the seven jurors who were seated Tuesday in his New York criminal hush money case could be fair.
Trump was asked on Tuesday by a reporter, “What kind of juror in your mind is an ideal juror in this trial?”
“Anybody that’s fair,” the former president said.
Trump was then asked, “Do you believe that the jury, the jurors seated today can be fair?”
“I’ll let you know after, after the trial, depending on what happens,” he said.

if they find me guilty they're deep state trump-haters who were sent into the courtroom by joe biden to perform election interference. if they find me not guilty they are the most fair jury panel in the country.

I am using Sherdog to post it I see it fine. Or did I miss the joke lol.

i cant see it. it happens every now and then. just an empty image and if you right click it to view image in a new tab it says

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

it bugs out every now and then i guess. thats why i always just upload to imgur and put the url in the insert image thing instead.
I am pretty sure it has to do with restrictions on individual websites on what images can be linked to or something similar on this forum since the upgrade. I agree with your imagur suggestion.

Trump on whether he thinks the jurors seated today can be fair: “I’ll let you know after” the trial​

Former President Donald Trump said he would decide after the trial if he thought the seven jurors who were seated Tuesday in his New York criminal hush money case could be fair.

if they find me guilty they're deep state trump-haters who were sent into the courtroom by joe biden to perform election interference. if they find me not guilty they are the most fair jury panel in the country.

"By the way, you have a poll coming out," Trump said during his hour and a half-long speech. "I want to know what it is. You know they do that straw poll, right?"

"Now, if it's bad, I just say it's fake," Trump said, drawing laughter from the crowd. "If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll, perhaps ever."

The NYT is reporting that Trump was studying a printout of the meme of him and Obama titled "Orange is the new Black." Apparently, Trump was not amused hahaha.

He's not used to seeing this sort of stuff. He does everything he can to live in his own safe space:

This week, as the Stormy Daniels hush money trial kicked off, New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman noted the presence of a figure in court whose job responsibility sounded like a joke, writing that her job was to carry around a "wireless printer" to provide the former president with an "ongoing stream of good news from the internet."

But it turns out that the aide is very real. Her name is Natalie Harp, a former One America News anchor who joined Trump's communications team in March 2022. According to reporting that year by the Washington Post, Harp would even accompany the former reality TV host on golf trips in a cart "equipped with a laptop and sometimes a printer to show him uplifting news articles, online posts, or other materials."

In Trump's chaotic inner circle, nothing is really surprising anymore — but an employee tasked with printing out good news for the tech-phobic former head of state might just take the cake for an unintentional character study.

no

It's dumb that Bragg tried to charge the man with murder, when he was clearly defending himself.
The people spoke and Bragg caved like a bitch
We call that appreciating other viewpoints ...Ya see, the ability to change ones opinion as new facts, or even further consideration occurs is part of being a functional , rational adult.
I know you aren't there yet, but perhaps one day...

Transcript from Trump just leaked:

“There’s one sheep, I’ve know that sheep for a very long time. There’s two sheep, that sheep’s done some amazing things, tremendous things. There’s a third sheep, you know we love the third sheep.”

maybe youre seeing a different post. the one i'm seeing is a picture of trump sleeping in court with a phallus drawn on his face with a bunch of other shit
It was a good guess based on like half the responses to any tweet now being along the lines of what the poster you quoted said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back